Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #17
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

Well losing Aso isn't going to help the secondary... But it is true that a good pass rush can make any secondary look good, that doesn't mean the secondary is actually good though, it's only perception. Maybe it won't kill the coverage like I overstated, but it will hurt one way or the other
Old 07-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmickey
Well losing Aso isn't going to help the secondary... But it is true that a good pass rush can make any secondary look good, that doesn't mean the secondary is actually good though, it's only perception. Maybe it won't kill the coverage like I overstated, but it will hurt one way or the other
Have not lost him yet, we can still sign him..........

Anyway back on topic the OP's remarks male me think he knows a lick about football outside a few teams. The Raiders had a bad run the last decade, but things have changed. Raiders woefully low rated and that comment about DHb shows a lack of knowledge about the rest of the roster.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #19
Rookie

Harrison_UNC_Barnes*'s Arena

OVR: 2
I say
Raiders 70
Broncos 72
Chargers 84
Chiefs 87
Old 07-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpleen

Anyway back on topic the OP's remarks male me think he knows a lick about football outside a few teams. The Raiders had a bad run the last decade, but things have changed. Raiders woefully low rated and that comment about DHb shows a lack of knowledge about the rest of the roster.
Yeah there is no love for the "lesser" teams of the league. All 32 teams are a lot closer than team overalls show. There is too much parity every single week to think that some non-playoff teams are so much worse than other top teams. Not saying Bills should be an 80 overall or anything but for some other teams like the Raiders that had a great season they need to be rewarded for an accomplished year
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #21
Rookie

ShavarHayes's Arena

OVR: 2
The question must be asked...J. Charles or C. Johnson?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
The raiders went 8-8, 6-0 in the division and are widely seen as a team on the rise, thats ridiculous. way too low. That heyward bay comment is pure ignorance, Darren Mcfadden, Rich seymour, Zach miller, one of the most explosive rookies in jacoby Ford, Tyvon Branch a very good safety, etc.... a very talented d-line. Raiders have talent. Cannot believe the ignorance with that statement.
The raiders have been hated for yrs. i mean even when they don't win ppl tend to feel as though they are sooo f'king bad ...in other words....GO RAIDERS!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:

really can't blame him he's a donkey fan lol...and how did they finished last season?...oh ok
Old 07-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_paq_9
The Chargers with 3 Running Backs with 90 plus Speed.......... Ryan Mathews and Jordan Todman I can see, those guys can both fly but Mike Tolbert with 90 plus speed just doesn't seem right.

With that said the Chargers offense is stacked this year. Gonna be a fun team to use.
I am pretty sure the 3rd is Sproles as he's still officially on the roster. After the lockout though he'll probably be gone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »