Home

Fight Night's Future is in Your Hands, Take the Survey

This is a discussion on Fight Night's Future is in Your Hands, Take the Survey within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Fight Night's Future is in Your Hands, Take the Survey

Want to see some changes in the next Fight Night boxing game from EA Sports? If you want your voice to be heard, fill out this Fight Night survey. The responses will be submitted to the Fight Night Producers and Development Team, along with the Fight Night Wishlist and other feedback materials.

Submit your survey now, don't pass up this opportunity to help the team show what is important. It's all in the details. Get it done.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Went hard on the extra info on that survey. The one chance we may actually be able to influence the developers to making the game they should.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
yea i stressed the importance of the fighters fighting like their real life counterparts. Also, even though i know its difficult dealing with signing fighters individually, the roster needs to be even better. Mayweather alone would be enough for me to buy the game.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 39
I want Boxer and trainer chemistry. I also want avariety of judges and referee with traits.
Creating trainers and giving them abilities would take offline modes to another level. It would also be great to share them online
Old 07-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
I want Boxer and trainer chemistry. I also want avariety of judges and referee with traits.
Creating trainers and giving them abilities would take offline modes to another level. It would also be great to share them online
I want there to be more options in general about all that goes into the fight. I want a diverse list of trainers all with different strengths and weaknesses. I want different cornermen and cutmen in the corners that all cost money to secure. Hell I want a promoter that depending on the size of them or their scope take a differenct percentage of the cut. I want to make it so that you truly have to scout opponents for strengths and weaknesses and for it to not be such an easy game to dominate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
MVP

Re: Fight Night's Future is in Your Hands, Take the Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
I want there to be more options in general about all that goes into the fight. I want a diverse list of trainers all with different strengths and weaknesses. I want different cornermen and cutmen in the corners that all cost money to secure. Hell I want a promoter that depending on the size of them or their scope take a differenct percentage of the cut. I want to make it so that you truly have to scout opponents for strengths and weaknesses and for it to not be such an easy game to dominate.
I like how you think. We both want depth added to the game. I want my offline experience to be deep like a text-sim.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
Pro

Control-X's Arena

OVR: 15

I think EA should bring back the women's boxing also for the next installment. I wonder why they took that out in the first place.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control-X
I think EA should bring back the women's boxing also for the next installment. I wonder why they took that out in the first place.
I question decisions like this too. True boxing fans want it all if it partians to boxing

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »