Home

UFC Undisputed 3 Video - First Gameplay (Taken Down)

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3 Video - First Gameplay (Taken Down) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Video - First Gameplay (Taken Down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Ya, just very early footage. Don't take much from atm.
Hopefully. It can get a lot better than that.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:11 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Didn't see the video, but according to most your comments sounds like I didn't miss much.

THQ needs to do more to earn my cheddar. With such a long dev cycle they had better hit this well out of the park.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:08 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Didn't see the video, but according to most your comments sounds like I didn't miss much.

THQ needs to do more to earn my cheddar. With such a long dev cycle they had better hit this well out of the park.
There where some great parts to it - and several parts that looked like a step back. Who knows - since it was removed for "being old", perhaps it's been improved.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by st67
There where some great parts to it - and several parts that looked like a step back. Who knows - since it was removed for "being old", perhaps it's been improved.
Other than THQ's word there are some other things that prove this was an old video. Usually THQ will use the T-shirt and trunks that the fighter used in the last fight before the game went final. In the video, Rampage was wearing the Affliction T-shirt and trunks he wore at UFC 114 against Rashad. He's fought twice since then with different gear.

We will all know next week. The game is being shown to the public next weekend in Vegas and the first gameplay vids should be released early august.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #21
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
I'd say 3 things... If the fighters would A. slow down B. throw consistent jabs as well as low leg kicks to set bombs up. and C. Get rid of the kick from the back to fighter on back on top reversal... We might have a fun game on our hands.

On that note though I guess it gives us something sort of like a base to start with. We can now judge how it improves as videos get released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #22
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

It's still on youtube.
That somehow managed to look even worse than 2010. Presentation still seemed nice except when I saw Arianny between rounds I thought "ahhh! what the heck is that thing?! kill it with fire!!!!" so yah deffo need improvement there.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 9
looks nice, good to see that the models dont look all oiled up.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Other than THQ's word there are some other things that prove this was an old video. Usually THQ will use the T-shirt and trunks that the fighter used in the last fight before the game went final. In the video, Rampage was wearing the Affliction T-shirt and trunks he wore at UFC 114 against Rashad. He's fought twice since then with different gear.

We will all know next week. The game is being shown to the public next weekend in Vegas and the first gameplay vids should be released early august.
We'll just have to see. When it comes to the word of the developer, I tend not to trust them. Too many times have I see developers outright lie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »