Home

Operation Sports' Logo Will Be in Madden NFL 12

This is a discussion on Operation Sports' Logo Will Be in Madden NFL 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #17
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6
I'm afraid to ask this question because I don't want to get banned, but how does this not move OS into a position of compromise with respect to reviews of EA's games? It would seem difficult to give a poor(er) score to a company's game when it has invited in a community of people from that review's site and given them a dedicated space to play one another.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #18
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Operation Sports' Logo Will Be in Madden NFL 12

nice to see OS getting some recognition, look forward to playing some of you guys on the 360 hopefully we will all fit.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #19

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxab
I'm afraid to ask this question because I don't want to get banned, but how does this not move OS into a position of compromise with respect to reviews of EA's games? It would seem difficult to give a poor(er) score to a company's game when it has invited in a community of people from that review's site and given them a dedicated space to play one another.
I don't think that it's putting them in that position at all, since communities aren't limited. Devs post here, and they know that OS will give unbiased reviews. It's not like EA says "Here OS, you are the only group getting a community."

I'd like to think that it is getting shown respect for the forum and where it's come from/the purpose it serves.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #20
TheSaints7

OVR:

Who has PS3 here? , Message me your PSN Names and ill add you and maybe we can play sometime in the communities?
TS7

Old 07-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #21
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

With the addition of Online Communities in Madden NFL 12, one of the perks is that certain logos are in the game that can be selected to personalize the community.

Well, EA actually got our Operation Sports logo into the game, so when Madden NFL 12 is released, we will be able to use it to identify our ragtag group of gamers. So anywhere between two and 2,000 of you OSers out there can play under the Operation Sports online community umbrella -- and everyone else will know who you represent.

The OS community will obviously be based around simulation-based good times, and this personalized addition is just the cherry on top.
That's sweet! I'm joining if I can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 8

ARGHHH... I'd love to join the OS online community, but I'll refrain. I might get kicked out because of something I'm not doing according to the terms and conditions.

For me, it's not running up the score until I'm up 7 TDs, but only because I've scored 6 on 2:36 before. That's probably not going to sit will when I'm up 35 pts with 2:00 left in the 4th Qtr and I'm still passing. LOL

Still might get some games in with some of you guys anyway though.

Later
Old 07-25-2011, 06:10 PM   #23
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

Hopefully there can be more then one OS community as I'm sure some will want to play 15 minutes and others will want to play 7-8. That would be a good way to help the fact that there are more then 2000 that will want to join from here.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:55 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxab
I don't know why you would be afraid to ask. It's a fair question. Besides being a forum, OS is a news outlet for sports gaming and asking how this effects their impartiality in future articles regarding the game is appropriate. ESPN has had their Ombudsman tackle simliar issues as they sometimes fall into the same scenario.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »