Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

Jon Robinson of ESPN The Gamer takes us through the team overall ratings for the NFC East in Madden NFL 12.

Dallas Cowboys: 82
Year after year, the Cowboys are a beast in the "Madden" community. This year, look for more of the same as not only do they feature three running backs with 90+ speed (Felix Jones: 96, DeMarco Murray: 93, Lonyae Miller: 90), but three wide receivers with 90+ speed (Miles Austin: 94, Dez Bryant: 94, Roy Williams: 90). Throw in two huge tight ends who seem to catch everything in the game, and you can see why the team is made for "Madden."

Philadelphia Eagles: 86
EA's love affair with the virtual Michael Vick continues as the quarterback looks to reclaim his spot on top of most dominant virtual athletes in history thanks to his "Madden 12" ratings. 91 speed from the quarterback position is just sick, and when you factor in his scrambles could turn into long bombs to DeSean Jackson (99 speed) or Jeremy Maclin (95 speed), I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles are the most played team in the game.

New York Giants: 83
Justin Tuck is a "Madden" sack master, and the ratings across the defensive line should make things tough for opposing offenses. Look for gamers using the G-Men to hand the ball to Da'Rel Scott as the halfback's 96 speed, 94 acceleration will make him a "Madden" star no matter what the seventh round pick does in the real NFL.

Washington Redskins: 74
Expect custom playbooks to come into play big time with the Redskins as the team features six wide receivers and two running backs with 90+ speed. I'm intrigued to play with this roster myself just to see what I can come up with to utilize all of these weapons.
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings- NFC East

They really should hold off on all these team ratings. Roy Williams is already gone and every team will have new roster.

Custom playbooks sounds like it will be fun. I hope they added more plays to the default books

Last edited by ANDROMADA 1; 07-26-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Eagles will without a doubt be the top offensive team by far in the game.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smoove
Eagles will without a doubt be the top offensive team by far in the game.

Definitely!! That Vick/DeSean combo is just too much fun and too dangerous to play with..

As far as the ratings go, I think NY and DAL are both overrated... Not that it matters though, all these ratings will be drastically different come Week1
Old 07-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

It does negg me out slightly when all i see is, speed, speed, speed, speed.

But hey thats madden and thats why we love it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

I want to know which 2 RB's on the redskins rosters has 90 speed...is it the 2 rookies in Helu and Royster, because Torain is not fast nor is Williams
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 07-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

as a DEV (if you're concerned with your game being considered SIM) statements like these have gotta burn you up:

"Look for gamers using the G-Men to hand the ball to Da'Rel Scott as the halfback's 96 speed, 94 acceleration will make him a "Madden" star no matter what the seventh round pick does in the real NFL."
Old 07-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
I want to know which 2 RB's on the redskins rosters has 90 speed...is it the 2 rookies in Helu and Royster, because Torain is not fast nor is Williams
More than likely its James Davis and Roy Helu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »