Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

These are fun to look at now, but they don't really mean much. The rosters will be VERY different come week 1.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #18
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

OVR: 6
Man I'd hate to work at Tiburon right now having to deal with all of the upcoming roster moves.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:16 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Yea it kind of sucks everyone will be using the Eagles, Thats one of my 2 favorite teams in real life [Titans as the other] and in madden. I been using them in madden since Mcnabb was throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash. Its sucks all these bandwagon players are going to use them and give the real fans and players a bad rep just for picking them smh oh well I still can play with the Titans.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanEagleMemDet
Yea it kind of sucks everyone will be using the Eagles, Thats one of my 2 favorite teams in real life [Titans as the other] and in madden. I been using them in madden since Mcnabb was throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash. Its sucks all these bandwagon players are going to use them and give the real fans and players a bad rep just for picking them smh oh well I still can play with the Titans.
I hear u man. I live in the city and been following this team since I was like 5 ( actually old enough to know what is going on hahah) I remember Ty Detmer , the boos mcnabb got when being drafted...Fred-EX! Alligator arms todd pinkston...Now we are good and all I can do is laugh when people call me a bandwagon fan. Jus roll with the punches cause if you beat them at the end of the day , all they do is talk. For me I use either Philly or Tampa Bay...now theyre starting to get good too. Cant wait for Madden this year though.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

why are the eagles ranked higher then my cowboys ? smh
NBA: Sonics/ favorite player Lebron James
NCAA Basketball: U of W huskies
NCAA football : Oregon Ducks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfansince03
why are the eagles ranked higher then my cowboys ? smh
I hate the Eagles just as much as I hate the Cowboys, but come on man, it's not even close. The Eagles are MUCH better (as much as it pains me to say that).
Old 07-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

how are they better ? We have a better qb donovan mcnabb will be in a viking uniform very soon and we have better WR
NBA: Sonics/ favorite player Lebron James
NCAA Basketball: U of W huskies
NCAA football : Oregon Ducks
Old 07-27-2011, 03:47 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfansince03
how are they better ? We have a better qb donovan mcnabb will be in a viking uniform very soon and we have better WR
What does McNabb have to do with anything? Vick played better than any QB in the NFC last year as much as I hate to admit it. The speed the Eagles have at their skill positions is unmatched. They also have an improved O Line and more speed on defense. The Eagles are loaded with talent. The Cowboys have a troubled Dez Bryant and Miles Austin who had a case of the drops last season at times. Romo is coming off an injury and still can't win a playoff game. The O Line will be inexperienced and the secondary is absolutely atrocious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »