Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Jon Robinson of ESPN The Gamer takes us through the team overall ratings for the NFC North in Madden NFL 12.

Green Bay Packers: 92
No surprise here as the Super Bowl champs are the highest-rated team in "Madden 12." Aaron Rodgers falls just one point short of "Madden" perfection, with a 98 overall, while Charles Woodson (93 overall) and Tramon Williams (92 overall) will keep the corners on lock.

Chicago Bears: 85
Combine Jay Cutler's 98 throwing power with Devin Hester (98 speed) and Johnny Knox (97 speed) going deep, and you have a very fun "Madden" team. Throw in the running of Matt Forte, and you have an offense to be feared.

Detroit Lions: 76
The overall team number is a little low, but I can see the Lions being a popular team this year for the simple fact that this defensive line is going to give people headaches. Suh (95 hit power) and Fairley (88 hit power) are going to abuse virtual backs so bad, "Madden" might need to bring back the old ambulance.

Minnesota Vikings: 74
Ever since Adrian Peterson stormed the league, the Vikings have been a popular pick to play as in "Madden." But if you're still playing as them this year, it's really only because you want to run the ball down your friend's throat as All Day. And why not when the back boasts a 97 overall rating with 97 speed, 97 acceleration, and 90 trucking.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Looks like I may be running with Chicago in my dynasty this year
Old 07-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Detroit is going to be strong this year
Old 07-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 10
OK, I know i'm going to catch it here, but come on people Green Bay almost missed the playoffs completely and WAS a Wild Card team. I'm not saying they are trash or anything ( I didn't look forward to them playing my Bears) but a 92?!?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerichoGates
OK, I know i'm going to catch it here, but come on people Green Bay almost missed the playoffs completely and WAS a Wild Card team. I'm not saying they are trash or anything ( I didn't look forward to them playing my Bears) but a 92?!?
Uh, as a Bears fan...you are one to talk about almost missing the playoffs. If not for the refs saving your team in week 1...you miss the playoffs. Thank you come again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerichoGates
I think they won this thing called the Superbowl.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 8

Well...let me rephrase that a bit.

The Packers and Bears both would have been 10-6 with 4-2 divisional records with losses to the Lions and each other...and 8-4 in the conference.

I'm not sure what the tiebreaker goes to after that but I'm pretty sure I heard on several radio shows and columns that if you had lost the game to the Lions where the refs cheated the Lions...you would have missed the playoffs.

Cause the Giants beat you head to head.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
Rookie

BREAKING NEWS WR CHAD OCHOCINCO A NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »