Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #17
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: patch update

I had held off my dynasty so maybe I will start one now with names and not advance past season 1 so that I can get the fix in my current dynasty.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #18
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

They didn't address the lack of punt blocks and FG blocks either. ROBO kicking needs to come to an end. I am tired of playing game after game and not have one punt blocked or FG blocked.

My punts and FGs NEVER get blocked. Special teams kicking way too automatic in this series. No blocks, no bad holds, no anything.

Everything is always perfect and automatic.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #19
Rookie

tommygunn's Arena

OVR: 3

No super linebacker tune down???? Or Psychic DB's???? Touch passes??? It's pretty apparent from the patch polls posted on this board that these are major issues. A very unimpressive list - could care less about 90% of it. Time for ebay.

Last edited by tommygunn; 08-02-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #20
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

So much for 4 verts and other deep routes getting toned down. If this was fixed along with the heisman kickers being superman, then I would be happy. Either way some nice fixes to the game. One can only hope they fix the other things through tuners.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #21
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

My lord guys. They can't fix EVERY SINGLE THING that you guys see is wrong with the game. This is a pretty big patch, yet people are STILL complaining that this or that didn't get fixed. They've obviously listened to the community and fixed quite a bit of things that are a "game-breaker" to lots of people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #22
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
They didn't address the lack of punt blocks and FG blocks either. ROBO kicking needs to come to an end. I am tired of playing game after game and not have one punt blocked or FG blocked.

My punts and FGs NEVER get blocked. Special teams kicking way too automatic in this series. No blocks, no bad holds, no anything.

Everything is always perfect and automatic.

While I agree with this and the post's above yours, I am holding out hope that these things will be fixed in the third title update. I feel like they just couldn't fit all of it in
Old 08-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Wow, no fixes for the deep route issues. This is my number one issue with this game.
I agree 100%! I can't believe this wasn't fixed. I have put this game on the shelf for 2 weeks now due to this and waiting for a fix but now I am going to trade it in for madden 12 rather then wait for a 3rd patch to correct this. Unfortunately this is a game breaker for me. Knowing that deep pases are money whenever I want to or need to throw deep is ridiculous. Please no one say don't call verts because its not just verts its all streaks and also please don't someone say don't run streaks because that isnt football either.

I just don't feel like changing every safety in the game to 99 awareness, 99 zone coverage, and then every corner to 99 press coverage to fix an issue that should have been patched... They said they listened to the community but obviously missed the huge thread talking about this specific issue...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ensive-ai.html

Last edited by sportsgamefanman; 08-02-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #24
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

Thanks for sharing this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »