Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - NFC West

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - NFC West within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2011, 02:23 AM   #9
Banned

Highlight224's Arena

OVR: 14
Adding on to the fullback pass by the Cardinals, I didn't like how after the fullback caught it and turned upfield he got laid out by the cornerback. I could understand that result if as soon as the FB caught it and turned around got popped by the CB, but the FB had time to build some speed and square his shoulders. Weight and momentum should have been with the FB thus resulting in him either A) fallen forward as he was tackled, or B) broken the tackle IMO. Who knows though could have been a fluke play because of difficulty or something.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:36 AM   #10
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - NFC West

This whole video clip has got to be 4-5 months old. If not, EA Sports has tricked our little insignificant minds into thinking the game has changed yet again!

God Bless the creators of Madden 2012, and the manipulating tricks they subject their hardcore fans to. We will always be treated like the wrongfully treated women of the relationship. Always promised a better outcome, but in the end..... our hearts are crushed. Not by another women, but by MEN WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO CREATE A SOLID VIDEO GAME OR CATCH ANY REAL CONCEPTS OF WHAT THE NFL IS LIKE.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD 2K. STEP UP PLEASE!
Old 08-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #11
Rookie

boodahisthe1's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
wow how old are these that matt hassleback and derek anderson are the qbs of seahawks and cards!!

also...anyone else see the wr for the seahawks suction to the football to make the catch in the last clip??

hmm...so much for the "no more suction"....
what suction?? marshawn lynch was wide open in that last clip..im not seeing whatever it is ur seeing and ive watched this almost 10 times now..i can agree with others on the fact that this vid looks kind of akward at times but i do believe these clips are old and will not be what we get on release date (fingers crossed)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #12
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
he sucks to the ball....its not a smooth catching animation. he was wide open, hassleback led him, in stead of him catching the ball in stride, he gets suctioned too it
Old 08-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #13
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - NFC West

Agreed that much of this video just looks awkward for some reason. It's the throwing motions and the way the ball gets to the receivers. Especially the Cardinals QB's pass to the flat. He's aiming downfield and the ball seems to morph way left to the man coming out of the backfield.

I don't recall seeing anything like this in any of the previous videos. Hopefully, it's not a sign of things to come. But with EA, you never know.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 08-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #14
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
on second look, its the camera that gave the illusion

but another wide open receiver who has to turn around to catch it
Old 08-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
If they would just slow the players down a tad, it would look more realistic. Even the teams hustling to the lines look too fast. Slow it down, and you will have a more realistic look and feel on your hands. EA will get it right in about 10 years when my son works for them, since he is set on being a video game maker, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player movements are so unnatural. Just watch the defense moving around before the snap; it's horrible. Also, the camera is zoomed out way to much. Hopefully this video really is old and the game will look better at launch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »