Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Falcons 1st Quarter

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Falcons 1st Quarter within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #9
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Eagles vs. ATL

Presentation reminds me a lot of the EA NHL series, which is not a bad thing by any means. That introduction was pretty awesome.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 08-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
Rookie

stephenk24's Arena

OVR: 2

It looks pretty good.... Although I would like to see a few games to see if the commentary specific to the players becomes super repetitive.. If so then I will turn it off like I usually do..
Old 08-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #11
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

not sure if this is the most up to date version of the game but it seems that QB quick snaps are a bit better than earlier videos I saw. Still would like to see a bit more variety in snap counts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Why is it so hard to get the kick animation lined up with the sound? I know it's not a big deal, it's just one of those things that amazes me they still haven't been able to figure out.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

The commentary on the Matt Ryan sack was pretty good, I hope to hear a lot more of that style of commentary this year.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

Great presentation and the commentary sounds more fresh to me. Whoever played with the eagles sucks lol. Hard to see how their weapons work if you can't complete a pass.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJackRabbit
Hard to get a feel for the game-play when the people playing can't move the ball at all.
Agreed, but what's up with the Eagles user running around like a chicken with hishead cut off on defense...smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

1. The guy playing with the Eagles...what's he doing on defense? He looks so awkward playing defense. What NFL player runs backwards with his back to the play at every snap covering nothing but air? Laughable.
2. The guy playing with the Eagles...once again, what is he doing on offense? On the first play where he went deep I'm pretty sure Jackson was streaking open over the middle, but he threw that silly bomb deep. The other two plays were pretty poor as well as far as decision making and execution.
3. The game looks better and commentary is better. I am probably going to give in and buy Madden this year. It looks good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »