Home

Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

This is a discussion on Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

Making it even harder on the goalies, alright! I guess with separate legend cards we will never see a legend goalie that can stop a puck. Next thing they'll be taking away the auto-save and forcing the use of overhead cam.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm still concerned that they might not have addressed the ability to "juice" your skater. Hopefully, they fixed the loading screen hangs, as well. EASHL has so much potential to be great, but these holes in the game really drag it down. Although, I keep coming back for more.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #11
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

I just realized one thing that I've been asking for, wasn't on that list.

They still haven't added a key part of a team, the captain and the two assistant captain's. I could care less if they were in OTP but in EASHL where it's YOUR team, why can't we have "C" and "A" on our jersey's?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7
how about new online community additions for offline gamers? What I mean by this is the reintegration of the EA Locker. I really would like to be able to download other users roster files for myself and would like to share my roster files with the community. Waiting for EA to upgrade the official NHL rosters just hasn't been cutting it. They need to give us the option to create and share our own rosters AND share our created teams...
Old 08-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #13
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1

Love the different attribute slots for positions as everybody does. But as a "casual" goalie, I hate that I'll now have to play 150 games as skater and 150 games as goalie (legend quality at that). Disappointed in that and don't have time for that most likely.

What about customizable options? More jersey templates? Logos? 3rd jerseys? etc?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
I do NOT play HUT for one simple reason.....the Career count on each card. It's hands down the most frustrating part of the game. It takes so long to earn enough to buy players like Sid, Ovi or Stamkos so that when you finally get them you only get them for X amount of games. Also it's takes you forever to get the right mix of players to play around them only to continuously lose players. Finally it devalues the players value when you want to sell them. So many guys selling All Stars with 1 game left. Worthless! Get rid of it. FIFA Ultimate Team is perfect, just copy it!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:36 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
Whoa, position presets are something I've wanted since NHL 09. Huge thanks to EA for including that in NHL 12!

However, I'm not thrilled about the club cool-down period. I play rather regularly in two different clubs depending on which one has players online. With a three-hour cooling period I'd actually need to know well in advance which one of the clubs will be having players online for any given evening, and that's not going to happen. It's rather annoying that as a result of some pathetic idiots win trading I end up getting less chances to play legit games. I hope there would be a better solution for the win trading problem. One that doesn't punish legit players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

One of the things that drove our team apart was not having multiple dressing rooms on the go at the same time.

We often had seven or eight of us on at any one time. In NHL 10 we would split that to 4&4 or 4&3, etc and it was fun. In NHL 11 we had to make the decision to split up and there was less fun to be had.

I just hope they go back to the NHL 10 way of thinking with dressing rooms, especially as they have changed the club hopping.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »