Home

Madden NFL 12 Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #17
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 12 Ratings - Top 5 Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildeCane
Wheres LT? Want he a 99 last year?
he was not rated that high last year, and his skills are unfortunately diminishing
Old 08-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #18
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

I think we'll see Stephen Jackson decline this year. Even based on history I this he's a little high. Pretty sure Foster will catch him after a couple updates.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #19
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
I'm a little shocked that Charles is that high.

But overall looks good.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #20
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

No Problems with this list. Looks pretty accurate.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #21
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
Solid list that I agree with for once

Regarding Foster, he was great for one season. He's prolly rated decent, but I don't think he's top 5 material at this exact moment. These all change week to week so if he's good this season he'll get there
I understand your hesitation to give Foster too much praise seeing as it was only one season, but it was an OUTSTANDING one season. I mean this dude came outta nowhere....and I'm not even a Texans fan.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Are you guys serious about not believing Charles is that high? Do you guys have any idea the numbers this guy has put up the past 2 years? Of course not, since he is in a small market midwest team, the national media glazes over it. Lets look at some stats...

In 2009 he started the 8th game of the season, he had a few yards before those 8 games, in the 8 games he started he put up 1120 yards 7 touchdowns and had a 5.4 yards a carry average. Even having a 259 yard game against Denver that year.

Last year, he didnt start. Thomas Jones did. Charles was STILL second in the league in rushing(1467) and ALMOST broke the all time record for YPC average all time with 6.4(6.5 is the record). And theres still a question why this guy is that high?

Last edited by jjdogjjdog5162; 08-05-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #23
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogjjdog5162
Are you guys serious about not believe Charles is that high? Do you guys have any idea the numbers this guy has put up the past 2 years? Of course not, since he is in a small market midwest team, the national media glazes over it. Lets look at some stats...

In 2009 he started the 8th game of the season, he had a few yards before those 8 games, in the 8 games he started he put up 1120 yards 7 touchdowns and had a 5.4 yards a carry average. Even having a 259 yard game against Denver that year.

Last year, he didnt start. Thomas Jones did. Charles was STILL second in the league in rushing(1467) and ALMOST broke the all time record for YPC average all time with 6.4(6.5 is the record). And theres still a question why this guy is that high?
Honestly, Charles deserves his rating. He has been a beast. So, I agree here.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogjjdog5162
Are you guys serious about not believe Charles is that high? Do you guys have any idea the numbers this guy has put up the past 2 years? Of course not, since he is in a small market midwest team, the national media glazes over it. Lets look at some stats...

Very true. I would say the top 5 should be:

Peterson: 95
Charles: 94
Johnson: 94
Jones-Drew: 94
Jackson: 92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »