Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #17
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins

I'm not even going to continue looking at the ratings......so outdated, I mean Weaver?!?
Old 08-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1
Cant wait to have a perfect season with my Eagles!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 14
- Only thing that really sticks out to me is that M Fokou should NOT be a 76...He is a horrible LB and if he gets in on a play its because he accidently ran the wrong way. To build off of that note , Chaney should be much higher than a 69...In fact , switch those 2 players ratings and I think that would be better.

- Dimitri patterson at a 79 is a joke. I know he doesnt play for us anymore , but he was horrible and got burned on quite a few occasions last year.

- Happy with Jaiqwaun Jarrett's tackle rating (80) and hit power rating (87). His speed I believe will go up with updates , he ran a slow 40 at the combine , actually it was the same as Brian Dawkins , I never considered B-Dawk to be a slow player by any means.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #20
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

Skins look about right... Any complaints would really just be nitpicking for the sake of it..

I've already voiced my opinions about our rookies in their respective positional threads..
Old 08-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwan
I see they still screwed Vick when it comes to CAR(carry) attribute. So this means another season of him fumbling at least twice a game. That is BS! I rarely break the pocket and run even tho its Vick but he fumbles alot when he gets sacked because of that damn low CAR rating so running with him is a guaranteed fumble. Is this how they try to deter ppl from playing with Vick? By contrast Kolb CAR is 70 and hardly ever runs with the ball!
dont bitch about it first they gotta try to catch him!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #22
Banned

those two plays have something in common bro! Pratice not a game practiceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee4life
those two plays have something in common bro! Pratice not a game practiceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah so?
Drops like that one happen..Avant is know to have some of the best hands in the NFL so pointing out ONE drop is beyond pathetic
Old 08-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #24
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

This is why they should run these ratings through someone that knows the team. No way can one person get everything right. Well here's whats right/wrong with the Eagles...

Overrated:
D Jackson (like someone said before, his CAT and SPC are way too high)
K Dunlap (yes, 69 is too high for this guy.)
B Bunkley (see A Dixon in the underrated section.)
V Abiamiri (what has this guy done to be a 73? his INJ rating should be 20)
D Patterson (The guy had about a 3 week good run, then was one of the worst CBs in football for the rest of the season)
M Jackson (Looks horrible in camp, never played as a safety in a game)

Finally Got Right:
J Maclin (I personally would have him like an 88 but his ratings are good. Every Eagles fan knows that even though Jackson is our best playmaker, Maclin is our best overall receiver. If Jackson ratings were dropped slightly to make them an equal overall, this would be perfect.)
B Celek (Consistent but not great TE, good rating after a down year)
L McCoy (I feel by the end of the season, this guy will be in the 90's. Great upcoming running back)
K Kolb (He may not be an Eagle anymore but it's good to finally see him get some Madden love)
T Herremans (He only went up by 1 OVR but I've been saying for awhile he should crack the 90 barrier)
E Sims (Finally, after many bad seasons, he drops below an 80)
J Dorenbos (Well, he's no Linebacker but props for having him in the game at least. Hope his LS rating is high, he is a probowler.)

Underrated:
J Avant (77 is a disgrace for the best hands on the team. This guy rarely misses a ball and makes the most spectatular catches on our team every year. He may not get many YAC but he is clutch on 3rd downs with his great hands.)
J Harrison (He had a good year in a small reserve role, why lower his rating? He will do good in Detroit.)
J Peters (another disgrace. This guy is one of the most dominant LT in football. Look it up, the guy is a beast and our best OL by far. Should be 93+)
J Jackson (When healthy, he's one of the more consistent centers in the league. Should be low to mid 80's)
J Chaney (Really??? He was our best linebacker last year and and he doesn't go up at all? I'm not saying crown him 80+ after one year but he should at least be in the 70's after his good season)
S Rocca (He's gotten better every year. Last years he had on of the best NET averages for a punter. Deserves about an 80 at this point, even if he's on the deadskins now.)
A Dixon (Bunkley didn't get benched because he played poorly, he got benched because A Dixon played so good. His ratings should reflect that.)
J Hanson (One of the better nickel CBs in the league, he's just horrible when you put him outside.)

Agree/Disagree Eagle fans?

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 08-12-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typos

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »