Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #25
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
This is why they should run these ratings through someone that knows the team. No way can one person get everything right. Well here's whats right/wrong with the Eagles...

Overrated:
D Jackson (like someone said before, his CAT and SPC are way too high)
K Dunlap (yes, 69 is too high for this guy.)
B Bunkley (see A Dixon in the underrated section.)
V Abiamiri (what has this guy done to be a 73? his INJ rating should be 20)
D Patterson (The guy had about a 3 week good run, then was one of the worst CBs in football for the rest of the season)
M Jackson (Looks horrible in camp, never played as a safety in a game)

Finally Got Right:
J Maclin (I personally would have him like an 88 but his ratings are good. Every Eagles fan knows that even though Jackson is our best playmaker, Maclin is our best overall receiver. If Jackson ratings were dropped slightly to make them an equal overall, this would be perfect.
B Celek (Consistent but not great TE, good rating after a down year)
L McCoy (I feel by the end of the season, this guy will be in the 90's. Great upcoming running back)
K Kolb (He may not be an Eagle anymore but it's good to finally see him get some Madden love)
T Herremans (He only went up by 1 OVR but I've been saying for awhile he should crack the 90 barrier)
E Sims (Finally, after many bad seasons, he drops below an 80)
J Dorenbos (Well, he's no Linebacker but props for having him in the game at least. Hope his LS rating is high, he is a probowler.)

Underrated:
J Avant (77 is a disgrace for the best hands on the team. This guy rarely misses a ball and makes the most spectatular catches on our team every year. He may not get many YAC but he is clutch on 3rd downs with his great hands.)
J Harrison (He had a good year in a small reserve role, why lower his rating? He will do good in Detroit.)
J Peters (another disgrace. This guy is one of the most dominant LT in football. Look it up, the guy is a beast and our best OL by far. Should be 93+)
J Jackson (When healthy, he's one of the more consistent centers in the league. Should be low to mid 80's)
J Chaney (Really??? He was or best linebacker last year and and he doesn't go up at all? I'm not sayign crown him 80+ after one year but he should at least be in the 70's after his good season last year)
S Rocca (He's gotten better every year. Last years he had on of the best NET averages for a punter. Deserves about an 80 at this point, even if he's on the deadskins now.)
A Dixon (Bunkley didn't get benched because he played poorly, he got benched because A Dixon played so good. His ratings should reflect that.)
J Hanson (One of the better nickel CBs in the league, he's just horrible when you put him outside.)

Agree/Disagree Eagle fans?
Agree on all points.
I also think they should get a ratings guy for each individual team that actually knows them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 14
Great breakdown by DUDERMAN. Cant argue any of the points. I lol'd at the king dunlap point...spot on. Only thing I would say i dont agree with is V. Abiamiri ...73 is right for him. But yes , his injury should be 20. 73 just seems right to me for him. other than that great breakdown.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #27
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I just hope Franchise mode gets it down so if you simulate the game, Vick will be running a decent amount.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee4life
dont bitch about it first they gotta try to catch him!!!!!!!!!
its bad because everytime he gets sacked or tackled he'll fumble
Old 08-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2
Rex Grossman a 76 ? what has he done to get that ? 71 at best
Old 08-12-2011, 10:20 AM   #30
Rookie

BlackJackRabbit's Arena

OVR: 5

There's no way that McCoy is faster than Vick. Either Vick needs to be bumped up, or McCoy needs to be lowered a bit. Honestly, they should swap speed and acceleration ratings.

Avant's catch rating is too low. He should have the highest catch rating on the team. It should be in the 90's.

Jamaal Jackson should be in the mid to low 80's. He's been nicked up for the past couple of years, but he's a quality starting center.

Peters should be in the 90's. He's a pro-bowl left tackle.

McGlynn should be higher than a 65. Maybe 68 or 69.

How is Chaney a 69 ? He steped in nicely for Bradley, and the Eagles' Brass thinks a lot more of him than Donny more since they let Bradley walk. Bradley shouldn't be an 81, and Chaney should be in the mid 70s.
Why is Casey Matthews better than Chaney ? What has Matthews done in this league ? He hasn't play a snap, yet he's rated better than Chaney ? Sims should be in the low 70s.

Dmitri Patterson's man coverage rating should be lowered to a 79. Does anyone remembers the first three quarters of the the second Miracle of the Meadowlands ? He was a big reason why a Miracle was needed in the first place.

Last edited by BlackJackRabbit; 08-12-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
Vick.. wow, scary stuff.

Thank god for linebackers
Wow, Vick will be quite unstoppable! Only way to get to him is blitzing Woodley and Timmons against Ryan Harris and Watkins. Btw, look at Avant's Catch in Traffic compared to Desean Jackson's. That # will help him not drop many balls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #32
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

The Redskins are looking pretty tight (with the exception of the quarterback position).

They have a slew of receivers with 90+ speed and defense will look pretty decent on the roster updates.

Thus far I am happy, but Beck? C'mon Shanny!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »