Home

NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 12:33 AM   #17
Rookie

Goblowsoup's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RleWorm
y hasn't it been in the games? They are also missing the real Conseco Fieldhouse home of my Pacers! lol
Haha, The Conseco Fieldhouse issue is all about money. It would be nice, but I think Conseco won't sign off on the "naming rights" and the City of Indianapolis has to have some sign off on it as well. Would be cool, but neither 2k or EA ever had an accurate depiction of the arena. It would be pretty awesome though @RleWorm to see it, but don't have your hopes up.

These classic players look good, hopefully they can keep it up and put some more stars in either via DLC or by 2k13. I'd like to see Reggie and Sir Charles, classic AI, Classic Shaq, heck put all the big time players in the game from their Rookie years. Have like the All-Stars Rookie Rosters. I think it'd be sick.

Looking forward to this game, as well has this years NHL. The addition of "Legends" really pulls me in.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:44 AM   #18
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
- Calf sleeve/socks bug that people have been whining about seems to be gone.
"Whining"...it sounds bad to me. As if you meant that people have been complaining about something that's not important. I don't know what's the reason, but it happens here a lot that if people are asking for something other than gamplay, at some point there will alwas be some comments that claim these things are not important and 2K should only focus on gameplay.

"Shhhh! Don't post anything about graphics/accessories/shoes - it's not important and it's a waste of time".

(assuming that's what you meant)

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-23-2011, 12:45 AM   #19
Banned

Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblowsoup
Haha, The Conseco Fieldhouse issue is all about money. It would be nice, but I think Conseco won't sign off on the "naming rights" and the City of Indianapolis has to have some sign off on it as well. Would be cool, but neither 2k or EA ever had an accurate depiction of the arena. It would be pretty awesome though @RleWorm to see it, but don't have your hopes up.

These classic players look good, hopefully they can keep it up and put some more stars in either via DLC or by 2k13. I'd like to see Reggie and Sir Charles, classic AI, Classic Shaq, heck put all the big time players in the game from their Rookie years. Have like the All-Stars Rookie Rosters. I think it'd be sick.

Looking forward to this game, as well has this years NHL. The addition of "Legends" really pulls me in.
Thanks for the clear up!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:00 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

There wasn't Canadian flag in the 80's.
Most of classic players wear this ****ty generic shoes (again!)
Hakeem Olajuwon looks great!
Magic got he's Converse shoes, but his accessories are purple
Penny looks old (how 2k can do that?!)
Mourning has weird face, Bogues is to tall.

I think that most of this legend players are preety wanting, but we'll se the full effect on October 4th
Old 08-23-2011, 04:23 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
I really want them to get Penny right. The current 1996/97 season mod for the PC version of 2K11 has him dead on! It's perfect. And we need to be able to put the sweat bands on the elbow already!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 05:13 AM   #22
Rookie

lmao @ Mitch Richmond's face... my goodness, hope Noah and Bynum don[t have the same faces they've had since 2k8
Old 08-23-2011, 05:20 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 23

the neck holes look like they all got stretched out

webber looks too light skinned

celtics socks are too long (hope they have medium stripped socks available and not just long)

richmond should have hair

kareem should have hair

im praying that number 34 on bucks is a generic and not supposed to be terry cummings, he should have hair and that looks NOTHING like him

looks like they could have nailed duckworths jumper

ewing needs black sleeves under his white pads

retro teams still dont have warm-ups

nuggets blue is too light

a majority of these faces are from previous versions of 2k

i wonder what 2k pays the guy whos job it is to put accurate accessories on these players. he could easily download my work and copy it over. oh well, looks like i might have my work cut out for me again.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #24
4UP
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
the neck holes look like they all got stretched out

webber looks too light skinned

celtics socks are too long (hope they have medium stripped socks available and not just long)

richmond should have hair

kareem should have hair

im praying that number 34 on bucks is a generic and not supposed to be terry cummings, he should have hair and that looks NOTHING like him

looks like they could have nailed duckworths jumper

ewing needs black sleeves under his white pads

retro teams still dont have warm-ups

nuggets blue is too light

a majority of these faces are from previous versions of 2k

i wonder what 2k pays the guy whos job it is to put accurate accessories on these players. he could easily download my work and copy it over. oh well, looks like i might have my work cut out for me again.
So how about all the things they did right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »