Home

FIFA 12 Interview with Santiago Jaramillo, Gameplay Producer (Gaming Illustrated)

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Interview with Santiago Jaramillo, Gameplay Producer (Gaming Illustrated) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 12 Interview with Santiago Jaramillo, Gameplay Producer (Gaming Illustrated)

Wow really liked this interview and the game sounds amazing. I'm a soccer noob and was considering PES but not anymore. I just preordered FIFA from Amazon. So looking forward to this.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 12 Interview with Santiago Jaramillo, Gameplay Producer (Gaming Illustrated)

I'm excited to try it.

That said, FIFA needs to get off this mechanical approach to the beautiful game. Leave the features for the programmers, and just present it to the consumers as realistic gameplay. IF you're going to get technical, take it from the standpoint of the manager, not a player.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #11
Rookie

209vaughn's Arena

OVR: 1
Super Glock, you wont regret it. One of the best games currently out. I'm a former die-hard American NCAA Football fan - who now is a FIFA freak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 3
I'm interested in the "scenarios" he mentioned. I was telling someone the other day "Wouldn't it be fun to start up Fifa 12 as Arsenal, and see you have several major player transferred and oodles of cash, and a goal is to bring in two major replacements.' Or taking on a club with "financial troubles" and having to transfer players for the balance sheet but still avoid relegation. Things along those lines would be fun. I know the "board" tells me each year "top 10" or "win the league" in previous iterations. Would like feel more of the pains (and rewards) of managing a club.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »