Home

NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview (Dime Magazine)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview (Dime Magazine) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #17
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dime Magazine Preview NBA 2k12

Quote:
Smoother player movement isn’t the only in-game upgrade – your teammates actually move without the ball. Even if you don’t run a play, expect more screens, players demanding the ball in the post, etc
now that is some welcoming news to my ears......awaiting more info about the physics and the branching off animations upgrades

Quote:
Da_Czar I doubt they showed him everything. There are a few more choice reasons to spend 60 dollars this year. I am eagerly awaiting a specific announcement.
c'mon Czar u know the never showed him everything......i saw what u did there giving info without giving info.....u know we r gonna get blown out our minds when the info that u know about finally gets revealed
PS waiting on those videos patiently Czar
Old 08-25-2011, 07:32 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview (Dime Magazine)

I know a lot of people are excited about the legend mode (blah, blah, blah), but what about gameplay improvement. 2k11 was well above average, but I think 2k8 had better controls and gameplay. For us who buy the game and jump online instantly in search of competition, I hope 2k is tuning out some of the sour gameplay mechanics that plagued 2k11. The online issues with the present installment are frustrating to say the least. Button response and shot stick operation are major concerns for me as well. Hopefully 2k is working on gameplay issues as I type this post.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 23

When your "the best" there isn't a need to change anything... The game is nearly perfect in 2k11... The addition of new animations, a little graphical bump, and the legends mode, will be more than enough for me...

Unlike that other company that "isn't the best" and still doesn't change anything...

psn - CeeGee
Old 08-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #20
Banned

Small changes is enough for me to buy NBA 2K12. I am in love with 2K11 and always play it. It is the only game I own. Hurry up October 4th!
Old 08-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Dime Magazine Preview NBA 2k12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I doubt they showed him everything. There are a few more choice reasons to spend 60 dollars this year. I am eagerly awaiting a specific announcement.
Come on, man! You're such a tease!

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 08:39 AM   #22
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
When your "the best" there isn't a need to change anything... The game is nearly perfect in 2k11... The addition of new animations, a little graphical bump, and the legends mode, will be more than enough for me...

Unlike that other company that "isn't the best" and still doesn't change anything...
I'm with you. 2K11 is the best basketball game thus far in my book. I still play it everyday like everyone else here. To some, 2K12 has minor changes on gameplay, but to me those are huge. I don't really have complains about 2K11, except for colors/color palette. So I am really excited they added a new post game controls, more animations, momentum, ball physics, graphics, etc.

I could care less about online play (people cheese anyways ). And yes, legend mode is a nice touch, but I won't play it as much.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
I know a lot of people are excited about the legend mode (blah, blah, blah), but what about gameplay improvement. 2k11 was well above average, but I think 2k8 had better controls and gameplay. For us who buy the game and jump online instantly in search of competition, I hope 2k is tuning out some of the sour gameplay mechanics that plagued 2k11. The online issues with the present installment are frustrating to say the least. Button response and shot stick operation are major concerns for me as well. Hopefully 2k is working on gameplay issues as I type this post.

Look up on Fb,like NBA 2K and look at the devloper insights they say what they're gonna talk about "Art Direction" Next for devolper insight tomorrow so look for that on fb on devloper insight 3 and they'll explin about what they're talking about
Old 08-25-2011, 01:53 PM   #24
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Please stop coming in threads about other topics complaining about something they haven't gotten to yet

You guys are incredible with the whining

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »