Home

OS Radio: Madden NFL 12 Review Edition Tonight @ 8:30 EST!

This is a discussion on OS Radio: Madden NFL 12 Review Edition Tonight @ 8:30 EST! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: OS Radio: Madden NFL 12 Review Edition Tonight @ 8:30 EST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Wow, was this the let's bash madden radio show? Geez thst was hard to listen to.

After the first caller I had to turn it off. Dude said he spent 60 for the same exact game as last year.
It's definetly not that. The majority of this has been about how Madden is GOOD, not great and the people who liked M11 will like this one as well.

They are discussing the problems and errors, but also the improvements and things they enjoy. Overall I think this has been a far better representation of the game than some of the other websites reviews thus far.

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

Last edited by Scruffychicken; 08-28-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #10
Rookie

RobbyB's Arena

OVR: 0
Awesome show tonight fellllas
Old 08-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #11
Rookie

bodean's Arena

OVR: 6
Tough to justify $60 for a game that is very very similar to last years, with still the same nagging bugs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #12
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean
Tough to justify $60 for a game that is very very similar to last years, with still the same nagging bugs!
Depends on what you classify as similiar. Do you only play exhibition game and never finish a year in franchise mode? Yeah, probably not worth it. Are you a franchise nut and have been waiting for long awaited franchise changes? Probably a good buy.

Either way, it's worth at the very least a rent.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #13
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Good Job Chris and co. I was gonna call in but my radio voice is so good I didn't want anyone to worry about me taking their job.

In all seriousness that was a great analysis of Madden 12. You know what you are getting with it by now.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #14
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Great shows guys!!!

I am glad to see that honesty and reason are finding there way into the Madden discourse this year. For a while now, a lot of things have been obvious but gone unsaid and I am glad that is not the case this year.

If EA would come out and say some of these things right upfront, I think more gamers would accept Madden for what it is but still enjoy it.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:19 PM   #15
Rookie

ASUsideline's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple
Depends on what you classify as similiar. Do you only play exhibition game and never finish a year in franchise mode? Yeah, probably not worth it. Are you a franchise nut and have been waiting for long awaited franchise changes? Probably a good buy.

Either way, it's worth at the very least a rent.
Lets face it. This is the same game as last year with a roster update.

Last edited by ASUsideline; 08-28-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSPORTS
yikes! ... don't think I would go that far. Gameplay wise it makes it's biggest jump since 05'. reduction of suction and improved tackling makes this a much better title.
Yeah seriously. This is NOT just a roster upgrade. I can honestly say that this is the best next-gen Madden since 08 with Vince Young on the cover...gameplay wise. I'm having a blast playing and am glad I got the early release because it reassures me that once I get the game Tuesday (or Monday night), I will be playing a solid game right out of the box. I'm sure that there will be a few patches that can iron out some things that I'm not even going to nitpick on but like I said. Out of the box, this is the best next-gen Madden ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »