Home

NHL 12 - Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NHL 12 - Team Ratings within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
NHL 12 - Team Ratings

Take note with this video that we also try to point out some of the new jerseys in the game this year.

This video is also available on the OS YouTube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Predators' blue alternates are in!
Old 09-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
MVP

Nickflyers's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 12 - Team Ratings

Man some interesting ratings....Buffalo above 90 on OFF/DEF/GOAL....

Twitch

YouTube Channel
Old 09-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #4
Rookie

sabresfan1616's Arena

OVR: 1
Silly Flyers fan....the Sabres are one of the best teams in the NHL this year. Pegula spent tons of money on awesome players just to add to our current roster of great players. Vanek, Ennis, Gerbe, Miller, Myers, etc. Our Offense is over a 90 because of Vanek, Ennis, Gerbe, Leino (Thanks for him) Roy, etc. Our Defense is over a 90 because of Myers, Erhoff, Regier, Leapold, etc. Then Goaltender is over a 90 because (Do I really need to do this? Well, I guess I will) Miller is in the Top 5 best Goaltenders in the league, plus our back-up Jhonas Enroth played extremely well last year. The only reason you guys won the first round of the Play-offs last year was the Refs might as well been wearing flyers jerseys. Should I remind you of the play-offs after the Lockout?? How about Gerbe's backhand goal against you guys last year. Our only fault last year was our weak defense. Now with Erhoff and Regier....look out. Buffalo is coming to get you this year.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabresfan1616
Silly Flyers fan....the Sabres are one of the best teams in the NHL this year. Pegula spent tons of money on awesome players just to add to our current roster of great players. Vanek, Ennis, Gerbe, Miller, Myers, etc. Our Offense is over a 90 because of Vanek, Ennis, Gerbe, Leino (Thanks for him) Roy, etc. Our Defense is over a 90 because of Myers, Erhoff, Regier, Leapold, etc. Then Goaltender is over a 90 because (Do I really need to do this? Well, I guess I will) Miller is in the Top 5 best Goaltenders in the league, plus our back-up Jhonas Enroth played extremely well last year. The only reason you guys won the first round of the Play-offs last year was the Refs might as well been wearing flyers jerseys. Should I remind you of the play-offs after the Lockout?? How about Gerbe's backhand goal against you guys last year. Our only fault last year was our weak defense. Now with Erhoff and Regier....look out. Buffalo is coming to get you this year.
Sabres fans are so cute.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabresfan1616
The Sabres are my favorite Eastern team by a large margin, but your jumping the gun a little bit on "they are one of the best teams this year". They haven't even played a game yet. I love what Pegula did by putting money into the team, and I love the pickups by Darcy Regher but we still have no idea what can happen. There is no way you can say anyone is the best team at this point. I would love nothing more than the Sabres to go to the cup this year, but you're getting a little bit ahead of everything. I can't wait for the season to start to see what they are going to bring to the table.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
MVP

Nickflyers's Arena

OVR: 16
They are aren't they. Both teams got away with all sorts of stuff so I don't wanna hear the "Ref was wearing Flyers Jersey" Bs. Your welcome for Leino, he's a good playmaker just not worth the $4.5M you guys are paying him so enjoy it. The only reason that series was remotely close was that Ryan Miller stole games that's all. That series should have been over in 5. Enjoy your new owner with the pocket full of money. Oh and Thanks for Danny Briere, he's been pretty amazing for us just saying. Learn to spell your new guy's names right it's Regehr. He's to the Sabres what O'Donnell was to us. Ehroff is good I'll give you that. Miller is a stud, again I'll give you that. I'm fine with the 90+ Goalie rating, what I'm not fine with is the 90+ Offense and Defense. Adding Leino, Regehr, and Ehroff doesn't do that otherwise.

Now I'm not just picking the Sabres out of that group. There are a few odd ratings. Leafs a 92 Offense? The same rating as Vancouver?? How is that possible? How are the Caps only an 84? Backstrom, OV, Semin, etc.? Rangers rated higher than Boston in goal? Lundqvist/Biron > Thomas/Rask?
EA has some qustionable ideas
/rant

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »