Home

NBA 2K12 Screenshot - My Player #7

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Screenshot - My Player #7 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #9
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshot - My Player #7

I haven't play my player mode since 2K10, I might give it a shot this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #10
Rookie

mreyes930's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Not that I hate My Player or anything but it seems since you guys voted it as the info this week, the excitement here has gone way down

Might be the way its been delivered, I dont know but I think people are more interested in other parts of the game than this initially
It's definitely the way the news has been delivered. I voted for My Player because I was an avid player in 2K11. The lack of "New" info here has pretty much killed the excitement for me. I feel like I'm being setup for a big letdown in tomorrow's insight.

PSN: kingmike9
Old 09-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Not that I hate My Player or anything but it seems since you guys voted it as the info this week, the excitement here has gone way down

Might be the way its been delivered, I dont know but I think people are more interested in other parts of the game than this initially
The problem is all this stuff isn't "New" it's just simply expanding on what was in the game already. Other than the interview with GM's all this was in last year MP.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #12
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I am assuming here, but we do get to choose the company? If I want I can choose Adidas, Nike, or Reeboks right?

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreyes930
It's definitely the way the news has been delivered. I voted for My Player because I was an avid player in 2K11. The lack of "New" info here has pretty much killed the excitement for me. I feel like I'm being setup for a big letdown in tomorrow's insight.
problem is when they did this last year, releasing a feature a day for MyPlayer, they were all NEW features that weren't present the previous year. Outside of the GM interviews and Stern voicing the first round, basically all this was already in myplayer last year. So yea, its hard to get hyped over things you've already done. Maybe they're saving all the actual reveals for the main insight tomorrow. REALLY was hoping that they would at least update this "get your own shoe deal" thing to implement the create-a-shoe feature they used to have so that you could design the actual look of the shoe. And why does Ronnie's shoe not match his team colors?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 25

Shouldn't his "own" custom Jordan's at least be the colors of the team he plays for?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I am assuming here, but we do get to choose the company? If I want I can choose Adidas, Nike, or Reeboks right?
You know what they say about Assuming...so I wouldn't do it and wait til we see the insight tomorrow. I got a funny feeling it just says the company's want your endorsement, but Jordan is still the only signature shoe you can get. But I could be wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 15

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12 @

@OMEGARED536 I should have mentioned you get to customize the show you get to name/promote. Made that change to pic.

Slated #NBA2K12 My Player releases: Screen at 4 PM PST, Screen tomorrow at 8 AM PST, Insight tomorrow at 12 PM PST

5 minutes ago

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
Saving the best for last: All 3 remaining My Player releases are new stuff and will completely blow you away. Countdown to 4 PM starts now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »