Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Is there any way to figure out exactly what ratings were changed to get players to their current rating in the update? I understand that Ware is a 99 now, but what specific stats got changed to make him that way?
Old 09-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #10
Banned

bd007h's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Is there any way to figure out exactly what ratings were changed to get players to their current rating in the update? I understand that Ware is a 99 now, but what specific stats got changed to make him that way?
I'd like to know that too so I can edit the players in my franchise mode.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

no way Stafford should be near a 90 so quickly. If he gets 90+ then so should Ryan Fitzpatrick. Anyways, it's only 2 games people. If he continues to put up numbers and the Lions continue to win games then I'll change my mind. But I'll wait for the Bills/Patriots games this Sunday and the Lions/Packers and Lions/Bears games to reserve judgement on whether or not these two guys are for real or are just having a flash-in-the-pan, Derek Anderson, one-hit wonder type of season so many players have.

see: Matt Cassel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #12
Rookie

deadly738's Arena

The updates to my Ravens are fair, they did not play well last week. I like how Cary Williams went up again. I am eager to see what individual ratings went up for him.

But why did Chris Carr go down? He did not even play last week & is one of our most consistent CBs.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #13
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

Not sure what Mike Patterson did to lose a point.
At the same time, don't know what Phillip Hunt did to gain a point.
Other than those, nothing surprising for the Eagles.

Also, when will we start to see huge decreases for old free agent players. There are reasons why they aren't on teams right now. I'm tired of starting a franchise and seeing all these ex-players get signed and play like they're 25 years old again.

-Shaun O' Hara (34, 89 OVR) hasn't had a single team visit that I've read about. Coming off two surgeries, he needs a BIG drop.

-Leonard Weaver (28, 87 OVR) I love this guy. I met him once at Eagles training camp, great player and person. That being said, this guy may not be able to play football again. He suffered a horrific injury which resulted in nerve damage. Even if he does play next year, he will never be the same. Sad but he needs a big drop as well.

-Lofa Tatupu (28, 87 OVR) I don't see what was ever so special about this guy, especially in the past 2 seasons. Like O'Hara, this guy hasn't gotten a look from any team and yet there are plenty of teams out there (my Eagles included) that could use good linebacker help. However, this guy isn't that.

-Darren Sharper (35, 83 OVR) has failed numerous workouts, he needs to be a low 70 at this point. He's old and his career is done.

Those are just a few examples but there are 25 80+ OVR players in free agency. Franchise mode has it's own problems with the slow rate decreasing player ratings, but this should be easy. If you aren't good enough to make a team, your OVR should reflect that.

There should be a rule of thumb that any player who can't make a team shouldn't be higher than a 79.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 09-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2
this all fine & dandy but what about a patch & a tuner . its been almost a month but still no patch not even a word about one.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:11 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3
D-mo FTW!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 02:12 AM   #16
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Why would you start a new Franchise after each update?

The updates should have nothing to do with your current Franchise. Keep playing to the off season and they will progress on how you played your season, now how they played in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »