Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2011, 02:54 AM   #17
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBravos4Life
no way Stafford should be near a 90 so quickly. If he gets 90+ then so should Ryan Fitzpatrick. Anyways, it's only 2 games people. If he continues to put up numbers and the Lions continue to win games then I'll change my mind. But I'll wait for the Bills/Patriots games this Sunday and the Lions/Packers and Lions/Bears games to reserve judgement on whether or not these two guys are for real or are just having a flash-in-the-pan, Derek Anderson, one-hit wonder type of season so many players have.

see: Matt Cassel
Stattford will get to 90s by December if not mid season. So will Matt Ryan. Dez Bryant also will if he stays healthy for the rest of the season. They are all underrated IMO.All of those guys will be the best players at their position sooner or later. At least I hope so, they are on my fantasy football team lol (I did tell people Aaron Rodgers was overrated last season and we all know how that turned out).

Last edited by Blue Ninja; 09-23-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:38 AM   #18
Rookie

dal_hawk's Arena

OVR: 13
yea what Sanchez is a 88 and people would have a problem with Stafford at a 90? He had a great start last season too until injury. He has top not accuracy.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4
Madden is so NON SIM till its funny.... Players thats on IR can still Play online SMH.... iish is GARBAGE
Old 09-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 3 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBravos4Life
no way Stafford should be near a 90 so quickly. If he gets 90+ then so should Ryan Fitzpatrick. Anyways, it's only 2 games people. If he continues to put up numbers and the Lions continue to win games then I'll change my mind. But I'll wait for the Bills/Patriots games this Sunday and the Lions/Packers and Lions/Bears games to reserve judgement on whether or not these two guys are for real or are just having a flash-in-the-pan, Derek Anderson, one-hit wonder type of season so many players have.

see: Matt Cassel
well the difference is that Matt Stafford with his weapons actually has a heigh ceiling, and Fitzpatrick is at his high point right now, he lacks the arm of an elite NFL QB
Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachimclutch504
Madden is so NON SIM till its funny.... Players thats on IR can still Play online SMH.... iish is GARBAGE
So if Your favorite player is Eli Manning or Derrelle Revis and they go on IR, you don't wanna play with them online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #22
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
I never start a franchise until final ratings are released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Old 09-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #23
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8
Really not understanding what Donny is doing here, the guy is paid to do this job. This is the first year I've really felt like he's really dropping the ball, I don't care about ratings going up and down or missing equipment changes etc, it's the baffling decisions involving personnel and ignoring things that have needed fixing that people that aren't paid to maintain notice within 5 minutes of getting a new update.

We saw how many guys the game is capable of carrying when the first rosters were released. Yet guys like Cletis Gordon, who was on IR on the Panthers, have vanished in the latest update and he wasn't even taking up a spot on the Panthers since he was on IR. Guys like Jeremiah Johnson, who bounces back and forth on the Broncos practice squad (and was re-signed again before this update was released) but has again vanished from the game. Guys like Ronald Johnson, who has been on the Eagles practice squad since cut day yet still lingers on the free agent list, Roy Williams who retired in August yet is still on the free agent list (strange if there's apparently only so much precious space)

I got hold of the first roster update again a few days ago and it is fantastic the amount of players that are on that update, so many guys that are on practice squads, IR, free agents and the like that for some unknown reason have been removed since. I just really wish I had the time to go through that update and do it myself.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5
i thought heyward-bey was injured denarius moore started that week

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »