Home

FIFA 12 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
Pro

cake612's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: FIFA 12 Season Ticket Early Release Available Now, Post Impressions Here (360, PS

I love the gameplay so far, didn't play the demo at all so I'm just coming in from last years game and there is a huge difference. As another poster said it's nice you can't sprint down the sideline and then put a perfect cross mid stride right in the box. You really have to turn towards the net first and then try to cross it which is nice. Defense definitely takes some getting used to but as long as your fairly conservative at first it's not that hard to get used to.

The online is crazy, are there seriously no ranked games where you can see what team the other player is picking. Not seeing what jersey your opponent is using is crazy how did they not account for that. Plus I like matching up the teams and knowing if we're both using 4 or 5 stars. I think it's terrible since I mainly just play online with some BAP and manager mode mixed but probably 75% of my games are online so for me this is a frustrating addition.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 12 Season Ticket Early Release Available Now, Post Impressions Here (360, PS

I started mine around 6:10 pm and it still has 90 minutes to go around 7:27pm. There can't be THAT many people downloading it. Especially with the staggered release times for NA and Europe.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

As a person who really just started following soccer last year and getting Fifa 11 for my 1st soccer title, I gotta say I'm in love with this game. I'm not your typical soccer guru so it doesn't take much for me to enjoy this game.

Graphics are insane as expected, gameplay is smoother to me than last year. Overall this game is a winner in my book.

Gonna follow the threads a little more to get more info on how the weekly roster thingy/leagues work. Any info is appreciated.

Madden 12, Ncaa 12, TW12 The Masters, Gears of War 3 and now this Fifa 12??? Next week NBA2K12 and BF3 soon to follow. My gaming year is set. Helluva year to be a gamer. This "CUSSWORD" never gets old.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #20
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Mine finished downloading on the PS3, gonna play some games soon.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Since you played the other game's demo and enjoyed it like me, I'm REALLY looking forward to your impressions more than most. Let me know what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #22
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I'm interested to hear your take.

No pressure or anything
Old 09-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #23
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Couple of quick impression on PS3

-Can't believe how different the gameplay feels from the demo. It's hard to describe, but it's a much more organic feeling game, and more of a departure from the familiar FIFA feeling in the demo. It's wonderful to finally have some time to be creative in the midfield. I'm very surprised and impressed by the overall feel so far.

-Not seeing the cpu dominate balls in the air as much

-PS3 version looks inferior to the 360 demo version, but it is by no means horrible. Visuals are a little muddier and the colors not as vibrant.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Downloading is taking extremely long..anybody having trouble on ps3

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »