Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Sent to Microsoft and Sony

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Sent to Microsoft and Sony within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #9
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
cool.............2k comes out in a week

Its crazy how this game needed 3 patches just to function correctly (I may be speaking too early, seeign as every patch destroys something that already worked)

Anyone noticing a trend here? Of the major games EA has started making, NBA Elite was so badly made that it couldn't even be put onto shelves, Fight Night Champion had to be patched so many times they just left it unplayable, and now NCAA Football needs 3 patches to function correctly. The hell is going on at EA???? I dont remember The Show or NBA 2K needing 3 patches to get a working game? I remember them having to have one patch to fix a franchise issue and thats about it. Nothing else was broken, it fixed the game in a positive way. Every patch NCAA has put out has been negatively effecting the game in one way or another. Unbelievable

Last edited by UMhester04; 09-26-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Sent to Microsoft and Sony

If they don't address the freezing issues that continues, a sin bug IMO, then I'm not that interested in any other patch
Old 09-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm super pissed they haven't mentioned anything about tendencies still switching. 2k12 here i come!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #12
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
So back on topic...

I'm glad they've patched the no huddle even though it should've never been broken after patch #2

Sent from a top the Stanley Cup
Old 09-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #13
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

NBA 2K12 isn't the only game coming out in October. You have Batman Arkham City middle of October and Battlefield 3 the end of October.

So yeah.....all this slow fixing things stuff is about to turn around and bite them in the butt. Way too many AAA games about to come out now in October. And in November it is going to be even worse.

Kind of funny NHL 12 already released a tuner already and that game only been out what 10 to 14 days ?

NCAA team needs to get on the ball a little bit quicker and start using their tuners a whole lot more to fix game play related issues.

Don't know why they treat tuners like patches and release them at the same time. NHL, Fight Night and FIFA team don't do that. They release tuners pretty quick to fix game play issues, seperately from patches.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #14
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

It's a shame the only fix coming is the no huddle. Tendency glitch and others issues will remain. EA Tiburon really had a bad year with NCAA. A classic case of coulda, woulda, shoulda.

And to co-sign Skillz I don't understand why turners for this series are so few and far between. I'm hoping a couple of turners will fix the tendency glitch.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
the patch i'll be using for this game comes out next week and it's called NBA 2k12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #16
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
It's a shame the only fix coming is the no huddle. Tendency glitch and others issues will remain. EA Tiburon really had a bad year with NCAA. A classic case of coulda, woulda, shoulda.

And to co-sign Skillz I don't understand why turners for this series are so few and far between. I'm hoping a couple of turners will fix the tendency glitch.
Honestly if I was in charge:

1. I would have played the game myself before it even went gold. Most of these things could have and should have been caught IF THEY PLAYED THE GAME AGAINST THE CPU.

2. I would have been releasing tuners ever 2 or 3 days to fix all game play AI issues that made it through the crack. But once again, since I would have played the game before I sent it to press, it wouldn't have been that many things that would have slipped through the crack.

I could understand 2 or 3 things slipping through the crack. But they have a tidal wave of stuff that burst through the levees. And most of the stuff are the same CPU AI issues people been complaining about about since NCAA 07. 5 years later and it is still there.

How in the world that is possible is beyond me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »