Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Title update #4 is in the works

I really hope they address the lack of fumbles....My RB at various sliders just passed the 1500 carry mark without a fumble.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
fix the corners on the option, the custom playbooks, tendency glitch, freezing issue and the fact that the penalty sliders mean nothing. If they can fix those things then this game will be a lot better. It'd be nice to actually see a Pass Interference called. Ive had my slider at 100 the entire time i've had the game and i am yet to see a Pass Interference called in 30+ games.

I am surprised they are even doing a 4th patch but hopefully they add a tuner set with this patch.

with penalty sliders its better to just bump up a slider like roughing the passer, and pretend that it is apass interference call. I have learnt to use my imagniation with this game, instead of worrying about freakishly stupid interceptions, just be thankful everytime the computer drops an easy pick.

The good with the bad my friend.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #19
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I really hope they address the lack of fumbles....My RB at various sliders just passed the 1500 carry mark without a fumble.

have you ever thought about testing a lower ball carrying rating to force more fumbles?

Last edited by NKRDIBL; 10-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
with penalty sliders its better to just bump up a slider like roughing the passer, and pretend that it is apass interference call. I have learnt to use my imagniation with this game, instead of worrying about freakishly stupid interceptions, just be thankful everytime the computer drops an easy pick.

The good with the bad my friend.
i understand but if there's a PI without the QB being hit then that does no good or if there is no PI and they throw a Roughing QB call thats no good as well. It would just frustrate me.

I just don't understand why they even bother putting penalties in the game if they aren't going to call them. I think it has a lot to do with the poor WR/DB interaction in this game but to go 30+ games without a single PI called is beyond ridiculous considering there is at least 1 or 2 thrown in every game in real life.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #21
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Problem is the game recognizes it by button presses. Just like when the CPU throws the ball in a way that should be flagged for intentional grounding. For some reason, EA Sport pretty much made it need to be triggered by a button press rather than by contact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #22
Rookie

krildog's Arena

OVR: 4

Hopefully, they can get this out by Halloween. I'm glad that they are making the effort to fix the broken stuff. Fingers crossed all goes well.
Chicago White Sox
Indiana Hoosiers
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #23
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Big run set to aggressive is the only solution to this problem. I've noticed that when I use my lean stick to the left or right in order to protect the ball my RB is likely to fumble.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #24
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i understand but if there's a PI without the QB being hit then that does no good or if there is no PI and they throw a Roughing QB call thats no good as well. It would just frustrate me.

I just don't understand why they even bother putting penalties in the game if they aren't going to call them. I think it has a lot to do with the poor WR/DB interaction in this game but to go 30+ games without a single PI called is beyond ridiculous considering there is at least 1 or 2 thrown in every game in real life.
Can someone remember which game last gen actually had the WR and DB going through an occasional bump animation when the ball was in the air? They would call a PI every time. I think it was 06 or 07.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »