Home

FIFA 12 Patch Arrives in 2 to 3 Weeks

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Patch Arrives in 2 to 3 Weeks within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #9
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 12 Patch Arrives in 2 to 3 Weeks

It seems like their focus is on little online issues rather than fixing actual gameplay problems such as the lack of fouls.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #10
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

There was a 5 MB update earlier I downloaded.

Also, hopefully when it does release, they give us an actual list of what was fixed. EA has never done this for FIFA. They just release one patch each year and say it "fixes and tweaks the game" but never tells us what they did.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:23 AM   #11
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
It seems like their focus is on little online issues rather than fixing actual gameplay problems such as the lack of fouls.
That is so frustrating. Maybe one foul per game, never on the CPU and stoppage time is ALWAYS +1
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #12
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
I don't have an issue with no fouls, but it seems like the CPU can wreck my players and will barely get called in it. I was playing earlier today and one of their defensemen knocked out a striker that was about to be open and instead I lost possession because the striker was on the ground. No card, nothing. Not to mention they can shove my players off the ball consistently which means I have to either do an insane amount of crosses into the box or sign strikers based only on speed and hope I can get between the defensemen before they can collapse and force my striker off the ball. (Either with or without actually knocking him down.)
Old 10-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 12

I hope they don't mess with the gameplay too much. Honestly aside from the lack of cards (primarily because of the rareness of slide tackles) and fouls on contact I'm very happy with how I have gameplay tweaked to right now.

It's nice to see the development team committing to their product post launch, I really like what I'm seeing from that team.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #14
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Gameplay seems the same after yesterday's patch so must be something minor.

Sent from my HTC EVO
Old 10-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
I don't have an issue with no fouls, but it seems like the CPU can wreck my players and will barely get called in it. I was playing earlier today and one of their defensemen knocked out a striker that was about to be open and instead I lost possession because the striker was on the ground. No card, nothing. Not to mention they can shove my players off the ball consistently which means I have to either do an insane amount of crosses into the box or sign strikers based only on speed and hope I can get between the defensemen before they can collapse and force my striker off the ball. (Either with or without actually knocking him down.)
Agreed. It is bad enough the CPU cheats like a mother with their mind reading ball movement, glue shoes and jedi pass intercepting skills but on top of that they can rape you up and down the field and never get called for it.

You might as well give up all hope if you get in the box alone because you will get beat down by a swarming sea of opponents. Unlike when they get in the box and my teammates run the other way.

There have been times when I have been given the beat down by a CPU defender who took the ball away from me and I get called for a foul because my leg hit him as my body ragdolls to the turf.

Last edited by lnin0; 10-08-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Gameplay seems the same after yesterday's patch so must be something minor.

Sent from my HTC EVO
Post on Twitter from EA says it's a patch on 360 to solve a core system issue and nothing else.
http://twitter.com/#!/EASPORTSFIFA

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »