Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Now (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Now (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Now (360, PS3)

Donny Moore has posted details on the Madden NFL 12 week 7 roster update, which are available now.

Earlier today, Donny Moore tweeted that Carson Palmer would be rated 84, overall.

Quote:
There are well over 300+ transactions, player equipment updates, and player rating adjustments that went into this update for the online rosters.

The biggest movers from Week 6 on the positive side are TE Jimmy Graham (NO) with a 4 point boost this week (now 90 overall – Hello Eliteville!), DE Andre Carter (NE) going +3 to 83 overall, CB Chris Cook (MIN) going up +5 to a 74 overall, S Kurt Coleman (PHI) goes up +4 to 76 overall, OL Cameron Bradfield (JAX) going up 5 points to 60, WR Naaman Roosevelt (BUF) going up +4 to a 65 and finally, DT Terrence Cody (BAL) going up +3 to a 74 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are OL Will Rackley (from 70 to 68 overall), QB Matt Moore (from 73 to 71 overall) and S Deon Grant (from 83 to 80 overall).

We also have some major movement in terms of team overalls.

Thoughts?
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

I never complain about this. But wow. Im a niners fan. The team blew out the Bucs who beat the Saints. Gave Detroit their only loss and was the only team to hold Megatron scoreless this year! Rush for more than 200 yds for two nearly three games but yet, the o line is rated worst for the third week in a row. NaVorro Bowman is like 5th in the league in tackles, Aldon smith is 5th in sacks but he keep giving Justin Smith the ratings boost. LOL what the hell J smith have to do with what these guys in the secondary and at linebacker are doing.
Then he goes and give Kyle boller a increase just for entering the games. LOL Gives andre carter a three point increase because he watched the game and carter got a half sack. LOL
Oh yeah we are 5-1 with the only lost coming in overtime to the Cowgirls. I think he's butt hurt cause we beat the living (beep) out his Bucs!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grob23lbj
I never complain about this. But wow. Im a niners fan. The team blew out the Bucs who beat the Saints. Gave Detroit their only loss and was the only team to hold Megatron scoreless this year! Rush for more than 200 yds for two nearly three games but yet, the o line is rated worst for the third week in a row. NaVorro Bowman is like 5th in the league in tackles, Aldon smith is 5th in sacks but he keep giving Justin Smith the ratings boost. LOL what the hell J smith have to do with what these guys in the secondary and at linebacker are doing.
Then he goes and give Kyle boller a increase just for entering the games. LOL Gives andre carter a three point increase because he watched the game and carter got a half sack. LOL
Oh yeah we are 5-1 with the only lost coming in overtime to the Cowgirls. I think he's butt hurt cause we beat the living (beep) out his Bucs!
You really don't watch Patriots games at all and I can tell.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Adam Snyder had a great game, and was injured, then Chilo Rachal came in and did the opposite of what we expected, and dominated. So they both go down one point, despite not giving up sacks, hits or hurries while blocking Ndamukong Suh, while contributing to 200+ yards of rushing offense that was almost entirely directed right at Suh.

Makes sense.

The only team to hold Megatron scoreless this year doesn't get any increases in its secondary, especially rookie Chris Culliver, who was on Megatron a couple times and didn't allow a reception.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

As a 9er fan I actually laughed when I saw this update. More often than not I get the feeling that the people working on this game have very little knowledge of football let alone individual players. I only say this because there's just so much missing from a gameplay standpoint and then they do these attribute updates and some of them are so random its hard to believe someone is actually watching the games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

Glad Evan Mathis got his credit. He's been the most productive FA the Eagles signed, minus Cullen Jenkins and Babin.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

CJ Spiller is a WR now?
Old 10-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #8
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Glad Evan Mathis got his credit. He's been the most productive FA the Eagles signed, minus Cullen Jenkins and Babin.
Was shocked to see the 7 point upgrade as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »