Home

NHL 12 Tuner Update v1.02 Released, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 12 Tuner Update v1.02 Released, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NHL 12 Tuner Update v1.02 Released, Details Included

I fear the more they screw with this game the worse it gets... Frustrating that someone from EA isn't here more often to communicate with us... But penalties on this game are a mess... It's one thing to make this game, but I wonder if anyone actually spends time in testing mode to see how it actually plays over the course of time...
Old 10-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #10
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I fear the more they screw with this game the worse it gets... Frustrating that someone from EA isn't here more often to communicate with us... But penalties on this game are a mess... It's one thing to make this game, but I wonder if anyone actually spends time in testing mode to see how it actually plays over the course of time...
seems like they use very basic feedback, then tweak their numbers under the hood a bit and that it. so frustrating that my favorite sport only gets made by these guys.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 10-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
Banned

Rogie Vachon's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I think the testing was the community day they hold.
That didn`t produce much good by the looks of things.

I feel that NHL13 carries an unlucky number for EA if they continue along the current path.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
If the hip checks were fixed, I'm back in. Anyone clarify?
Hip checks won't be back until the patch.

Frustrating that the game's been out for over a month and a basic feature like hipchecking doesn't work.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #13
Banned

tofubrain2's Arena

OVR: 10

I think as a whole, I can confidently state that this game is a fail. I spend more time tinkering with sliders than actually playing and enjoying the game.

As soon as I find ones that i like, I rant and rave about them (see my old posts lol) then I get bothered by something and I change it. I think I'm on mkharsh33's sliders for the 6th time already. OCD much? argh.

I am becoming complacent and bored with this game already. Sad thing is, I love hockey to death and I need it! oh well, lets hope for the best and this patch solves alot of the problems we are having. it's all we can do
Old 10-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 28
EA has been so slacked this year in the patches... NCAA is still waiting for a decent patch... it's a shame considering how good a lot of EA Sports games were last year, and this year there are little bugs all over the place.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

All I do with the NHL games is play EASHL with some friends on Friday nights, and sometimes other nights of the week. This game is absolutely frustrating as hell. I've been playing EAs NHL games since they game out, and have played and been around hockey my entire life... and this game is way off.

Again, EASHL is all I play or have time for, so I can't tweak any sliders or anything like that, I'm forced to play what EA forces me to play. The speed of the game is way too high, the teammate AI is ********, and might as well not even be on the ice, pucks go right through my player when I am in perfect position to intercept the pass (and yes, my awareness is up there), my team is being matched up with League Championship teams even though we're hovering around .500, goalies are laughable, and above all, glitchers still rule.

It's just a joke. I wish I wouldn't have bought it, truth be told.

< end rant >
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

can someone upload the tuner sets to here. by uploading their profile ? That's how we did it last year. get the profile in the nhl 12 gamesave folder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »