Home

UFC Undisputed 3 Roster - Welterweights

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3 Roster - Welterweights within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 17
Swick makes the cut over Rumble? Rumble is a young exciting fighter that almost everyone loves watching, not to mention he's on the rise...Swick's last win was 2009. Is he even still in the UFC?? Disappointing. Also how can neither Ellenburger or Story not make it?? If this game releases every 2 years the roster should be pretty damn tight upon release. It's sad that they've missed on obvious young up and coming fighters making a splash. Even more so considering that Rumble was in the previous version. *sigh*
Old 10-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Roster - Welterweights

Crazy.

Serra is irrelevant. Lytle is retired and was never really a contender in the first place. How Ellenberger, Rumble, Story, and Rory didn't make it is beyond me. They would all be in the top half of that roster, IMO.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:27 AM   #19
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

no kidding, and beyond that they have REMOVED people from the roster!!!

how does that even happen? Amir not there sucks, Rumble is a huge omission too.

In the end, I'm not upset that some dudes are missing, it's more a principle thing to me where they have removed people that pisses me off. How does that decision get made!?!? it's baffling to me.

Another thing I didn't like in one of those interviews was that they mentioned they stopped doing body/face scans after 2009. They said, "oh it looks better or on par" no it doesn't. Look at Shogun Rua from 2009, and look at him in 2010 and now this game... he is going to look worse. I thought the scan thing was amazing...the unscanned people looked stupid (alves anyone? lol)

I just don't get it. It's one of those things, where I don't think someone out there is good enough at arguing to convince me how those 2 decisions are good in any way shape or form.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #20
All Star

OVR: 17
It's crazy b/c these guys don't have to reach individual agreements with the fighters. They are all signed under UFC thus, should all be available.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #21
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Undisputed has the same problem as WWE 12 when it comes to fighters not in the game who have been in before. All their models are most likely on the disc but we can't get them? And if they are DLC we have to pay for stuff we should have for free, especially guys like Johnson, Lauzon, McDonald etc. if they end up being in.

Yes the roster is still MASSIVE for a fighting game but to me, if a fighter was in the last game and is still fighting in the UFC then they should be in this one. No excuses.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »