Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details, Available on Nov. 8

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details, Available on Nov. 8 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #17
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details, Available on Nov. 8

hahaha i love the part that we will fix it for ncaa 2013 hahahha.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #18
Rookie

knighthawksfan's Arena

OVR: 24
Well hopefully I can finish year six with my friends and go too atleast year 10 or 12. I love ncaa football 12
Old 10-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

This is deja vu.........

They said the same thing in NCAA 10, we will fix it in NCAA 11. NCAA 11 same problems were there, few patches, then it was we will fix it in NCAA 12, 4 patches, we will fix it in NCAA 13.

So effectively for 3 years now......They boasted about their tuner system and in 3 years, 3 games combined, they have released 2 tuners.

What was the point of investing all that time and money in a tuner system and they won't even use it ?
Old 10-31-2011, 12:25 PM   #20
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm glad they recognized that fixing the tendency deal would further jack other areas of the game and opted out.

As far as i'm concerned the game plays pretty damn well.

Will gladly take the game not getting broken this far into the season.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 13

Hmmmmmet me think..... building the hype letting you thinkcitll be fixed so you spend 60+ more next year to be told itll be fixed the next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 12:29 PM   #22
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2
What a surprise. Great job ea.

Done with this series for good.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 12
I agree with everyone's sentiment. This franchise, as well as Madden, is an absolute joke. They refuse to fix GAMEPLAY issues EVERY YEAR. It baffles me, and they have no explanation for it.

No more money on NCAA until the gameplay has done a 180. This is ridiculous that there are so many bugs and issues that still cannot be fixed by patch #4.

Fool me once (NCAA 10), shame on you... Fool me twice (NCAA 11), shame on me... Fool me Three times (NCAA 12), I'm part of the problem.

So, I will no longer be that problem. I will spend $0 on EA products until they are proven they are up to par. I've heard battlefield is great, but with the abomination the EA sports franchises are, with the exception of maybe NHL and sometimes FIFA, Battlefield will not get my money. Not one cent. It's a shame, really, but a few bad apples always ruin things for the rest of us and that's the case with EA.

I literally haven't picked up NCAA 12 in close to a month now because of the superhuman LBs, the CPU teams not playing like they do in real-life, receivers not looking around to catch the ball, DBs running routes for the receivers, warping, etc. That's unheard of during football season for me. But that's how bad this game is, it's a shame.

So, I am done with the NCAA forums until next april when they make more announcements, and unless I hear huge gameplay re-vamps, I will not be even making comments. EA doesn't deserve my time. So I wish all of you a happy halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, hannukah and anything else you may celebrate. See you in 2012, depending on the announcements.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:53 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 19
What this has revealed is that all the pre-release gameplay hype that a select few are allowed to partake in really does the community little/no good because history has shown that the community always seem to get the bad end of the stick after the purchasing.

Nothing against these individuals, but with this developer, there is this year-in, year-out consumer effort to fix/tweak those under the hood issues they are not able to test through hands-on gameplay while they are at these community events.

EA's football Demo's fall into the same thinking.
What is released as a Demo, is not indicative of what will be in your $60 purchase.

Leading into NCAA 13 hype time, I wish all forums/commities would adopt this simple mindset...

Keep your words and "Show us some Proof"

The truth is that I really believe EA's brand of football is incapable of meeting/exceeding the level of some of the other sports titles it's constantly compared to.

It's simply not there.
Thus why the game is, were it is and have struggled in the basic football 101 area's every year since being on Next-Gen.

As others have noted:
They market the use to Tuners from Pre-Demo to Release, and we get not one as at least as an attempt to say we're listening to our fanbase!!!

I just want someone else to take a stab at bringing us some College Football, period!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »