Home

NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teaser within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teas

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonasis
i will not be purchasing this if you cant use them in an offline association
Agreed, I thought it was confirmed awhile ago that part of the DLC will be the ability to use these players and the current legend teams in offline association along with the ability to add/edit players on the legend teams.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #18
Rookie

mreyes930's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K12 DLC Arrives This Holiday Season with 45 All-New Legends - Screens & Teas

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Agreed, I thought it was confirmed awhile ago that part of the DLC will be the ability to use these players and the current legend teams in offline association along with the ability to add/edit players on the legend teams.
I hope you're right.

PSN: kingmike9
Old 11-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

First of all. I'm quite impressed with the addition of so many legends (and jerseys). It looks like it's going to be a fun mode. But on the other hand, as a classic roster enthusiast, it's heartbreaking to see 2K having access to 45 additional legends and not including them in the actual game. Furthermore, it's just as much of a bummer to see certain jerseys will be represented in this mode ('93 Suns, 80's Sonics, 90's Bullets, '94 Nets) that we've been asking for in regular modes for years. It's like getting a new car but only being able to drive it down your driveway and back.

So, I have to ask, why would 2K make all these additional legends (not to mention the jerseys) exclusive to the Street Mode? Couldn't they have offered them as DLC but then allowed our purchase to unlock them in all facets of the game?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
First of all. I'm quite impressed with the addition of so many legends (and jerseys). It looks like it's going to be a fun mode. But on the other hand, as a classic roster enthusiast, it's heartbreaking to see 2K having access to 45 additional legends and not including them in the actual game. Furthermore, it's just as much of a bummer to see certain jerseys will be represented in this mode ('93 Suns, 80's Sonics, 90's Bullets, '94 Nets) that we've been asking for in regular modes for years. It's like getting a new car but only being able to drive it down your driveway and back.

So, I have to ask, why would 2K make all these additional legends (not to mention the jerseys) exclusive to the Street Mode? Couldn't they have offered them as DLC but then allowed our purchase to unlock them in all facets of the game?

Exactly. Doesn't make any sense.

- Michael Jordan
Old 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #21
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

No Iverson once again. Sigh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #22
All Star

OVR: 35
Iverson's technically not retired, so that's why he's not going to be in the Legends collection.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #23
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04

dont worry,the hex edit peeps will find a way

Last edited by stlpimpmonsta; 11-03-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
dont worry,to hex edit peeps will find a way
I'm admittedly not very tech savvy, so I ask: Is it possible to hex players over to the regular version of the game if they were downloaded fresh just for the Street Mode? Is DLC something that's already on the 2K disc or is it something completely new?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »