Home

Chaotic Conference Calls Scramble NCAA Football 13 (Kotaku)

This is a discussion on Chaotic Conference Calls Scramble NCAA Football 13 (Kotaku) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Chaotic Conference Calls Scramble NCAA Football 13 (Kotaku)

I wish they'd add the ability to add/delete conferences. I don't really want to have a 4 team WAC. It'd be nice to take those last 4 teams, spread them out in other conferences and lose the WAC altogether.

Just an example.

― Plato
Old 11-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I wish they'd add the ability to add/delete conferences. I don't really want to have a 4 team WAC. It'd be nice to take those last 4 teams, spread them out in other conferences and lose the WAC altogether.

Just an example.
They likely are not allowed to do that because of the license.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 11-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #11
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

Just an example.
I would too, but according to the article it won't happen.

"But even with some leagues' existences in doubt—the Big East, notably, and whatever becomes of the Mountain West and Conference USA—Haumiller can't foresee ever giving users the ability to rename, delete, or change the symbology of existing conferences. Such a feature could diminish or insult a critical licensing partner."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #12
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
So basically......they already have a good excuse in place for when something doesn't work in NCAA 13

OR

An excuse for not putting something in the game or improving something in the game.

I can hear it already, we ran out of time because we had to do all this coding for all these possible conferences realignment.......By the time the conferences were finalized in real life, it was too late in the cycle to improve this or that, or add this or that.

Therefore the only thing we really worked on in NCAA 13 was dynasty scheduling.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #13
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm surprised they let him use language like that in an interview. The way he talked about the Mountain-USA merger, perhaps they could use conference mergings as a way to get rid of conferences.
I love how people love to hate this game every chance they get. I'd rather be able to fully edit everything in Dynasty mode and have only a few minor tweaks to gameplay, I can spend hours editing and tweaking everything how I want it before I ever play a game.
NCAA: Auburn/Whoever Bama's playing
NFL: New England Patriots
NBA: Boston Celtics/Whoever The Heat Are Playing
NHL: Boston Bruins
NASCAR: Kyle Busch/Not Jimmie/Not Junior
Old 11-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #14
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
I'd just love to have the ability to merge conferences and the biggest thing for me when it come to custom conferences, the ability to add extra teams. Even if it's just 10 free spots where we can add
team builder' teams because we all know teams like Villanova are going to make the move within the next couple of years and it sucks not being able to add them in.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #15
Rookie

MNgoph's Arena

OVR: 1

I understand about not being able to delete conferences, but can we get rid of the independent conferences. I would like to move BYU to the PAC 12 but I have moved the other non independents already. That one bugs me a lot for some reason as well as other issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNgoph
I understand about not being able to delete conferences, but can we get rid of the independent conferences. I would like to move BYU to the PAC 12 but I have moved the other non independents already. That one bugs me a lot for some reason as well as other issues.
Independents are like a conference in their programming with the exception that they don't have to play eachother and they have different caps on number of teams. The indies will not be eliminated. If anything, I wish we could have more independents!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »