Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase Hands-On Previews (GameSpot, GamePro)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase Hands-On Previews (GameSpot, GamePro) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #17
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase Hands-On Previews (GameSpot, GamePro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
On second thought, I can see where your inference comes from. The word "into" seems to insinuate the user having the ability to move the legends over from somewhere else, as opposed to simply unlocking the legends already in the main game. Some clarification from a higher-up would be most beneficial.
Actually with hex editor it dose unlock players but you have to have dlc to get this players on 2kshare fyi.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 11-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

2k can gtfo with this mode.

No way in hell I pay for this.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:06 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7
Is this supposed to be their version of NBA Jam Extreme? Fail
Old 11-16-2011, 04:30 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm a HUGE NBA 2K fan but I have zero interest in this DLC. The cartoon look is terrible. Also, you are asking me to buy modes of game that you left out on purpose? You picked the wrong time for this 2K. The lockout has killed your sales. Most sports gamers have already moved on to other games. In a few short months The Show will hit the shelves and I won't even care about the NBA.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:24 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Actually with hex editor it dose unlock players but you have to have dlc to get this players on 2kshare fyi.

My concern is if those players that are hexed have the black arms.

- Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

its so obvious that the brains at 2k prepared for a year of losing money and low sales. after the virgin gaming tourney is over, i gotta hang this up and get serious with BF3 and MW3. that 10 dollars for the DLC is going towards my gas tank. cell shaded graphics? why did i spend all this money for an Xbox360 so you could give me atari graphics? no thanks. classic teams available online but NOT in quick ranked matches? my last 30 games online, 25 of them were against the heat. more options would only help, not hurt. Mike Wang, love the gameplay improvements by the team this year but 2k12 goes to show that its really NOT just about solid gameplay like many want to believe.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #23
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballfreak24
its so obvious that the brains at 2k prepared for a year of losing money and low sales. after the virgin gaming tourney is over, i gotta hang this up and get serious with BF3 and MW3. that 10 dollars for the DLC is going towards my gas tank. cell shaded graphics? why did i spend all this money for an Xbox360 so you could give me atari graphics? no thanks. classic teams available online but NOT in quick ranked matches? my last 30 games online, 25 of them were against the heat. more options would only help, not hurt. Mike Wang, love the gameplay improvements by the team this year but 2k12 goes to show that its really NOT just about solid gameplay like many want to believe.
atari graphics were never cel shaded

playstation 2 gamecube and xbox were...

that outta the way.

I was hoping this would have already been out. They are trying to preserve this game for the holdiday season that why they're doing this. Its just more reason to promote the game is all.

Cant blame them for trying as i think this IS the best NBA 2k game thats ever come out...gameplay wise and graphically

Anyway complaining about NBA 2k12's gameplay has not EVER looked into finding edits for the game. As edits ahve been able to provide even better gameplay throughout the years.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 15

If 2K want to keeps the sales of NBA2K12 strong, they need to release a different DLC than this one. Especially with the current NBA season probably gone, they may as well focus a little more on the classic players feature of the game. First off this next patch that's coming needs to be a good one, that will address all of the gameplay features/options that we have been having problems with. Second they need to give the users full control of what we want to do with the classic teams and players, edit players, add release players, etc. Third add more players or classic teams in DLC. I just don't see this current DLC as being that attractive to the NBA2K12 fans, unless the option is included to be able to unlock those new classic players and add them to any mode you want and to current legend teams, as rumored.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »