Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 11 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 11 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #9
Rookie

XXL78's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 11 Details

I do not understand the point of lowering somebody that is a 70 overall because they had a bad game. They're a 70 idiot! They're not supposed to play like a pro bowler. Does he even keep track of who he is lowering and what attributes. Somebody has a bad game and gets lowered and then the next week have a great game and get no bump. Oh and then another bad game and gets lowered again. Why not just leave them alone for a few weeks to see if its a downward or upward trend instead of the knee jerk bumps and decreases. These rosters are dumb!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #10
Rookie

XXL78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Seriously Rob Gronkowski goes up 1 point for someone on pace for 15 tds and 1300 yards, and could go up the way he's playing lately with back to back 100 yard games and coming off 2ts and could not be stopped! No way Wilfork should lose a point. How is Ray Edwards still a 88 when he makes no plays and von miller is a 86 and now is half a sack from 10 as a rookie.
Because Donny has no idea what he is doing. Duh!
Old 11-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Gronkowski *might* be the most complete tight-end in the game today... I'm a Steelers fan, but I'll concede that he's the best I've seen in years of watching football. Strong as an ox and has the ability to get open with a good set of hands. No way he should be rated that low...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
For atlanta grimes and decoud have air xp helmets, and the fb mike cox is #42....I'll go thru much more if I know this info is gettin used....thanks for doin what u do! I'm sure all of us would hate to have to do this ourselves!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #13
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Gronkowski *might* be the most complete tight-end in the game today... I'm a Steelers fan, but I'll concede that he's the best I've seen in years of watching football. Strong as an ox and has the ability to get open with a good set of hands. No way he should be rated that low...
Missed Vernon Davis the last few years? (Of course you have, your a Steelers fan.) Stated by the talking heads as the best blocking tight end, certainly the fastest and most athletic tight end. Has actually had a 13 TD season, and did so without the benefit of good QB, let alone Tom Brady and the pass happy Patriots.

Gronkowski is having a VERY good season, but he is not the best tightend in the game. Not even *might*.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

2011-12 season:

Vernon Davis: 34 catches, 379 yards, 4 TD catches (2 fumbles, most by a TE)

Rob Gronkowski: 52 catches, 709 yards, 8 TD catches

Am I missing something?? I'm talking about THIS season, as that's the point of this thread, correct? Not sure what you're speaking of...
Old 11-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #15
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd take Gronkowski over Davis any day of the week. Davis is a headcase. Ski is a complete TE. And this is just his 2nd season btw. Davis was considered a bust until the last couple of years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 37
Gronkowski is like 12th in pro bowl voting with 70 thousand more votes than jimmy graham. he's like 6'5 250, speed for a big guy, basically brandon jacobs of TE, with massive and i mean massive reach, ive never seen a team trust someone even as a rookie last year go 1 v 1 with peppers, freeney, mathis, wake blocking and still catch 5 balls for 70 yards, he was the biggest pro bowl snub lasy year now leads all TE in voting. Gronkowski leads in TE TDs, Graham leads in TE yards, and Finley leads in 1st down %. I think next year we will have a new top 3 TEs in the league replacing Gates, Gonzalez and Clark. Gronkowski should be near 95 is he finishes with 15 TDs and 1300 yards, which might be higher if he plays like he did the last month, and the Chies are the next team on MNF, stats will be crazy that game if they dont go easy on Cassel-less Chiefs! I think he is the most complete TE in the game in terms of blocking, catching and being a matchup NIGHTMARE for Ds

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »