Home

WWE 12 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on WWE 12 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #25
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: WWE12 Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp90805
did it come with the code for the rock? =D
Nope sorry. I checked the box too.

In RTWM...
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #26
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Split 1st two matches road warriors v demolition and had a blast. 3rd match I picked the Rock v Brock. I feel used and abused, Brock was a reversal and suplex machine. He threw me around like a rag doll, and well I loved every moment of it. I'm having a blast with this game and learning all over again.

Off to redo a little Undertaker v HBK. Can't wait for Macho man dlc and hope they do the Warrior someday
Old 11-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #27
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
only played 2 matches so far and lost both. The game is much harder than last years. I'm trying to get used to the new controls as well. Match 1 CM Punk (ME) vs Dolph Ziggler and lost. Match 2 was Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara (ME) vs Alex Riley and Tyson Kidd.

I'm about to be Wade Barrett and take on Santino.

edit - Ok destroyed Santino with Wade...as it should be
I agree. I've played 2 matches as well and it's been tougher (some of it is me is mistakenly going for the old control scheme). The AI (no matter who it is) reverses everything, it seems. I'm gonna have to lower the reversal sliders for sure.

The controls still feel a bit sluggish IMO and I'm also concerned that, with the finisher slider maxed out, I hit Michael Cole with Sweet Chin Music and he immediately got up and slid out of the ring. Hopefully that was because he was so close to the ropes...

Other than that, the game looks great. Hopefully some of this will get better once I'm used to the controls and fool around with the sliders.

EDIT: Okay, Michael Cole has the ring escape ability, which is why he kept using rolling out right after sweet chin music. I don't think the ability should apply to getting hit with a finisher, but whatever....easy enough to edit.

Also realized that lowering the AI reversal rate under reversals didn't seem to do much to change all the reversals I was seeing, but lowering the reversals under the general sliders did the trick. I moved them just a few clicks down and it was much better. Still saw a lot of reversals, but it flowed better and seemed to fit the wrestlers more.

Last edited by SoxFan01605; 11-22-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #28
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

My universe cut scenes are going like crazy! Ricardo Rodriguez got ejected for ADR then after the match he turned on him... Haha guess he didn't like ADR becoming Brock's handler. In that match I also saw Undertaker out of the corner of my eye and when I went over he went after HHH. So far Universe is the meat of the game. If your looking for great RTW this might not be for you, but I've had some **** matches.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I beat up Cena for like 10 mins on RTWM, and cant get the "prompt" to finish him.....he then FUs me out of nowhere to end the match.

eh.

Im probably not going to get into this game....I have a online axxess code handy....first come, first serve....
Old 11-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #30

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp90805
what system?
PS3..........
Old 11-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #31
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I beat up Cena for like 10 mins on RTWM, and cant get the "prompt" to finish him.....he then FUs me out of nowhere to end the match.

eh.

Im probably not going to get into this game....I have a online axxess code handy....first come, first serve....
I went through the exact same thing. You have to get him to the top of the Stage/Intro Ramp. From there, you are prompt to finish him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #32
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 12 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Universe has been soo great it would be perfect if all the legends dint appear....but either than that loving this mode gonna be playing it for a while # heel the future

Btw anyone have an extra or dnt want the rocks dl code on the xbox 360? Willing to wrk out a deal for it

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »