Home

Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

This is a discussion on Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

Eric Boenisch has stated the next NBA 2K12 patch will arrive before Christmas, with frequent roster updates coming, over the next 3 weeks. As everyone knows by now, rookies cannot be placed into the game, until they sign their contracts with their respective teams.

Quote:
Roster updates will come more frequently than they have in the past, Boenisch said, accounting for both the influx of rookie players and any changes in free agency or pre-season trades, which began on Wednesday. Instead of waiting until the final day before the regular season tip-off, Boenisch said the game will push roster updates as frequently as possible over the next three weeks. That kind of update comes totally through the 2K Sports server and isn't subject to the kind of review Microsoft or Sony has for a game patch or title update. A patch still is coming before Dec. 25, Boenisch said, but he held off on committing to a specific date.

Source - The Lockout’s End Brings Peace to NBA 2K’s Holiday Season (Kotaku)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / iOS
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I like this game but I've already shelved it until all the rookies sign their contracts. I figure there is no point in continuing on my association if the new rookies will be implemented in the next few weeks. So I'll probably start playing with this a few nights before Christmas.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I like this game but I've already shelved it until all the rookies sign their contracts. I figure there is no point in continuing on my association if the new rookies will be implemented in the next few weeks. So I'll probably start playing with this a few nights before Christmas.
I've done the same really, at least i'm not serious with my current association....like i got Dwight, D. Williams and Kobe on the Nets

Also, i turn it on when i hear new kicks unlocked, like the Durant's and another Lebron colorway today.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

I would love to have a list of things the patch addresses.

My two biggest issues:
1. soft blocks (likely addressed)
2. generated rookie hot zones (unlikely)
Old 12-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #5
Rookie

HakeemOlajuwon's Arena

OVR: 2

I hope they fix stupid trades , i can't play MP because of that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
It's about time...

I didn't play seriously since release of the game. I just finished 7 full lenght games this far. Time to bring in the new rosters to get the games started.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
A patch still is coming before Dec. 25, Boenisch said, but he held off on committing to a specific date.

Sigh........

Patch will be released next year, book it.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ

Sigh........

Patch will be released next year, book it.
Sorry I missed the Joke, they are not going to give a date because Sony and Microsoft have to approve it which sometime takes weeks, more than likely it was already submitted and is being tested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »