Home

Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

This is a discussion on Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #17
Rookie

BBallGuru's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

Can't wait for this rookie class to sign their contracts. I've been feenin' to get out on the court with Faried and Jordan Hamilton.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:35 AM   #18
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallGuru
Can't wait for this rookie class to sign their contracts. I've been feenin' to get out on the court with Faried and Jordan Hamilton.
Heck yes, Faried is the man
Old 12-04-2011, 01:35 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I want to see the patch notes....
yes pls, at least they can tell us this.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:44 AM   #20
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I like this game but I've already shelved it until all the rookies sign their contracts. I figure there is no point in continuing on my association if the new rookies will be implemented in the next few weeks. So I'll probably start playing with this a few nights before Christmas.
i did the same thing. I started an 82 game association when i first got the game thinking that the lockout would go on for a long time and there was a possibility of no season. Now that there is going to be a season i figure there is no point in playing the game now until all of the rookies are in the game and free agents are on their final teams. Then i'll start up again.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:05 AM   #21
Rookie

Yes, never understood people playing association or online associations without the rookies. It will be like a whole new game come XMAS. Merry XMAS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2011, 03:39 AM   #22
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Next NBA 2K12 Patch Arrives Before Christmas, Roster Updates Pushed Frequently

Once all the rookies sign and are in the game will we be stuck with the random players in the rookie show case game for MP? Also will we be able to select rookies for the create a legend mode? Currently you can't use created players in that mode(which is a disappointment).

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:05 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Once all the rookies sign and are in the game will we be stuck with the random players in the rookie show case game for MP? Also will we be able to select rookies for the create a legend mode? Currently you can't use created players in that mode(which is a disappointment).
No, ronnie 2k said that the rookies will replace the fake rookies in the rookie showcase on twitter.

Yes, we will. Pretty obvious.

Remember, the rookies aren't going to be created players, they're in the game, but they can't be released.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:44 AM   #24
Banned

Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson. Can't wait to turn the Cavs into playoff material.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »