Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details, Available Tomorrow Morning

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details, Available Tomorrow Morning within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details, Available Tomorrow Morning

Donny Moore has posted the latest Madden NFL 12 roster update details for week 14. The rosters should be available tomorrow morning for both 360 and PS3.

Quote:
The biggest movers from Week 13 on the positive side are DL Leger Douzable (JAX) with a 8 point boost this week (now 68 overall), QB T.J. Yates (HOU) going +4 to 70 overall, DL Linval Joseph (NYG) going up +4 to a 76 overall, LB Justin Houston (KC) goes up +3 to 77 overall, OL John Sullivan (MIN) going up 4 points to 81, LB Aldon Smith (SF) going up +2 to a 85 and finally, OL Marshal Yanda (BAL) going up +3 to a 93 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are OL Adam Goldberg (from 72 to 69 overall), OL Barry Richardson (KC) down 3 points to 72 overall, QB Rex Grossman goes down 2 points to a 74 overall, CB Eric Wright (from 78 to 76 overall) and OL Todd Herremans (from 91 to 89 overall).

Your thoughts on the roster adjustments?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details

Greg Olsen at 86 still seems a bit too high. I think 84 sounds right for him at best, but possibly even a little bit lower. Ahhhh look at that, like I said earlier, Tebow reaching very close to an 80. They have him at 79 now. I think that is about right for him. TJ Yates hits 70 from 66. Maybe he isn't so bad afterall. I expect him to stay somewhere around there or possibly even increase to a 72 if we see him continue to play well. Pierre Garcon is at least an 81. Madden seems to be penalizing him a bit because of the QB he doesn't have. Marcedes Lewis 86? That seems kind of high. Some tight ends tend to be more highly rated for some reason. Matt Moore got increased to an 80. I guess that could go either way. I wouldn't be surprised if he got decreased by one or so points very soon. Percy Harvin 87, I love that rating. He has been a stud lately and he really seems to have that superstar potential. He is exploding now like Vincent Jackson was two years ago. Tom Brady at 98 or 99. What the heck is the difference? Just make a decision on this guy. Victor Cruz could easily be higher in the near future but I'm not necessarily saying he deserves to be higher at all now. DeSean Jackson seems at a minimal rating now with 85. That whole team has just had problems this year but he is one of the most explosive receivers in the league and should probably be no higher than an 87. Marshawn Lynch's rating is just sky-rocketing. He is on a tear but they should be careful with that. Players get hot and then they die out sometimes. LeGarrette Blounte seems slightly low at 82. I would be okay with him at an 85 to be honest but his carries are being limited because of his team's awful performance lately.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

MLB DQwell Jackson browns not getting an update is just plain insane dude is tied for 2nd in WHOLE nfl for tackles and is averaging 9 tackles a game and has gotten a 1 point increase in last month and half donny really needs start looking @ stats instead of W-L records for teams.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5

Aaron Rodgers got an accuracy boost! Just a couple of steps away from that 100 overall rating for A-Rod!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

whats with them not putting players on IR? i mean they fixed it this year why not use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
whats with them not putting players on IR? i mean they fixed it this year why not use it.
I agree with you.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:50 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 2
How does dallas lose to the cardinals and not have any of thier player ratings go down....
Old 12-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 37
Wow 3 TDs and now owning the record for TDs by a TE and tied for the record for receiving TDs by a TE with 13 and only a 1 point boost for Rob Gronkowski who some are already saying hes the leagues best TE and will be next year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »