Home

MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #129
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
How many times are you going to post this? I believe you posted this in at least 5 different threads by now using the same pictures.

Can you please stop posting this in every single thread?
Yes I will not post about this again.

Sorry about that.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #130
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

New commentary!!! Yes!! Hopefully Matty V. has two new sidekicks

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 12-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #131
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
He doesn't and this isn't changing for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #132
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Score overlays definitely need to be changed. I hate the fact that it says "MLB The Show 11" on the score at the top of the screen, meanwhile I am in 2015 in my Franchise.

They should create a fake network (or sign up with MLB Network) and "broadcast" from a network that IS NOT called the same name as the game.
Couldn't agree more about how unrealistic it is to use the cover name of the game as the broadcast name and no major sports network uses those player stat & score overlay graphics anymore so I hope it got revamped to go along with the new "True broadcast presentation"

If they want to "Quote" blur the lines between baseball simulation on our PS3 and what you’d see on MLB.TV sitting on your couch they can start by removing the "MLB The Show 12" name from every overlay graphic because people know what game there playing by now
Old 12-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #133
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Ugggggg

Another year of Dave Campbell and his blabbering, useless, rehashed comments

Seriously does this guy even have a real broadcasting career anymore or does he do his baseball commentary from his recliner at home
Old 12-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #134
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23

I have no issue with bringing back the same 3 commentary guys as long as they have a TON more to say this year.

And I hope they removed a lot of those annoying lines that make you want to throw your game controller into your HDTV!
I am sure you guys know the kind of lines I am talking about
Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 5

i just need to know if there are new celebrations (world series, etc...). theyve been the same since the first game of the series i believe. (sorry if it was already mentioned)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #136
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Ok, so I really dont mind that all three are commentationg...especially matty V...my main deal is this, you guys said that the team revamped the commentary. What did yall do? Did you guys get all three in the booth and get them to interact with each other creating an organic commentary sequence? Or did you guys get each one by himself and piece together video segments which is what yall have now but with more commentary lines for each. The latter is fine if you could seamlessly connect each one with the other and make it flow AS IF they were in the same booth rather than what it is now where you can tell each one sounds like they were recorded in a seperate room.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »