Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-13-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-13-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
Rookie

adwin7's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizz1e03
GREAT ROSTER UPDATE!!

All 2k has to do is fix the shot contest and adjust the Shot quality grades a bit lower.. I will contest a shot soo timely and perfect and my opponent will always makes there shot.. i even instant replay everytime just so i know my hands is there.. LOWER the SHOT QUALITY GRADES or the player ability to make shots consistently.. Also add more cut off points for the defense... i feel like i may beat my opponent to his spot and he pushed my character out the way... -_____-

I know how to play 2k.. my record has always been monstrous online without cheesing.. But this year this game lacks real defense and substitutes it for gimmick defense.. ex: 1)infinite steal swiping, 2)blocks by anybody or PGs(which concludes ratings doesnt really matter), 3)How when i adjust to lock the paint down and superstar run up and down the court in my paint... If i didnt know how to make adjustments and switch to my bigs it wud be dunks all day in the paint.. 4) Repetitive Head fakes under the basket leads to easy scoring..5)Passing is riddiculously SLOW.. players SHOULD NOT, I REPEAT SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING FASTER THE BALL TRAVELING in THE AIR.. SmH 6)scoring under the basket in general is too easy even if my opponent gets a shot quality D-, they still make it a high percentages... And no its not always Lebron, or kobe or wade, or durant, etc... its with everyone! I strive for playing perfect defense.. Nonetheless i still enjoy the game, but if u can correct these MINOR isssues or at least correct a few of them then ill be good.. Here is a short video of ANNOYANCES that happens in 2k that is not talked about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZn17..._order&list=UL
Is this your first time on OS? All this has been exhaustively discussed in a hundred other threads. No need to hijack another for this.

Thanks to the OP for the info.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #10
Banned

RockitOldSchool's Arena

OVR: 5
Ok, now we are making a little progress. Yesterday I was able to add the new rookies and Eddy Curry to a roster file I've been working on which means I have the rookies and still have the players 2K deleted, Roy, JR Smith, K-Mart, Chandler, Brooks. I'll add the new rookies today to the file and upload it. I'm also going to add Yao and Shaq to the free agent pool.

If you start a season and don't want the retired players or the players in China, simply assign them to a classic team before you start your season so they won't sign with computer controlled teams. My PS3 username is RockitOldSchool if you want to download the file.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #11
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by adwin7
Is this your first time on OS? All this has been exhaustively discussed in a hundred other threads. No need to hijack another for this.

Thanks to the OP for the info.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
This must be YOUR first time on OS.

Calling Steve the "OP" is an instant ban....."Lord Steve" is more appropriate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 08:15 AM   #12
Banned

nowitsourtime's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-13-11) - Video of Changes Included

Derrick Williams OVR is a tad low. I think he's better than a 70. Especially with Kyrie and Kemba both have 76 OVR
Old 12-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
Rookie

Rain816's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsourtime
Derrick Williams OVR is a tad low. I think he's better than a 70. Especially with Kyrie and Kemba both have 76 OVR
he should at least be a 75
Old 12-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #14
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

So are the guys "in" the game now? As in do the commentators talk about the rookies when their on the coart? I know now when there in the starting lineup they will announce them. I heard them say And Faried at Power Forward. It just doesn't seem real yet with the cyberface pics. Big ups to 2k though for daily updates.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
Where the hell is markieff morris?! He signed before a few of those rookies damn....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 22

Yea, i agree. Williams needs to be higher, especially if Nolan Smith is a 71 overall lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »