Home

Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches

Think your speedy third-string quarterback in Madden 12 would make a better wide receiver? Have an inkling that your gifted wideout could hack it at tight end? Ever wonder if your slow-footed corner would be better suited as a strong safety?

Most of the time you’d be wrong, but in certain cases position switches in Madden could turn an average schmo into an All-Star Joe. Here are a few players in Madden who benefit the most from lining up at different positions on the virtual gridiron.

Read More - Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Reggie bush to WR not sure the rating change...I haven't played madden in months lol
Old 12-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches

Wow the Tebow suggestion is terrible... as you've said yourself, his passing skills are adequate, he has the all-important clutch trait and you seriously recommend moving him to HB where he's nothing but a decent power back? Giving up a player with a pretty unique skillset to make him a mediocre player at the position where there's the most supply in the game doesn't really sound like a smart move to me.

There are literally dozens of HBs in the game as good or better as Tebow would be, yet there are only a handful of mobile QBs with really good running skills that can actually throw the ball well enough.

If I really want to run the wildcat, I can easily use the sub packages to get him in there, so that's no reason at all to change his position and lose him as a QB.

After an incredible 2012 season ends with a Super Bowl win, Hope Turner and her Vikings are trying to prove that their performance was more than just a one-shot.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
Reggie bush to WR not sure the rating change...I haven't played madden in months lol
80 to a 87
Old 12-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
MVP

bigball12's Arena

How do you get Josh Cribbs to QB? Wildcat only right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27
I'd rather keep Heath Miller and Weslye Sunders as my TEs and have Hines as my slot reciever. Then I have Antonio Brown as my #2 and Mike Wallace as my #1. Thank you Steelers for giving me such awesome receivers!
Old 12-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #7
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
if you just want him as your wildcat qb you just formation sub him in. if you want him as your qb all the time then just change his position to qb. if the wildcat only lets you formation sub rb's then change him to an rb, start a game and formation sub him. quit game and change him back to wr and save your franchise. he will be in as your wildcat qb from then on unless you formation sub him out later.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
Rookie

bigdaddykraven's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Edit his position to QB...

Of course this doesn't work online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »