Home

Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch

This is a discussion on Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch

Konami has released the details for the upcoming PES 2012 patch.

As a result of continuous feedback from our users we’ve once again worked on certain improvements to the performance of goalkeepers, this time stopping balls from long-distance shots.

We’ve also added the option to search for opponents based on their pass support settings, which will replace Friendly Match or Player Match (depending on version) in Quick Match mode. The Speed Star skill card will also be adjusted to improve realism.

We have also been able to identify some minor issues which occur on very specific occasions. Our commitment is to continue to deliver the best football experience to all our fans, so the next patch will also fix the following:
  • Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
  • In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
  • Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card list
  • Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
  • Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
  • Also, some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved. Included those on the Online, Become a Legend and Edition modes, and while selecting some Game Plan combinations.

Source - PES 2012 Gets Another Update (Konami)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch

Nice! Thanks for the news.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Disappointing patch news.

The fact that they failed to mention free kick accuracy for the AI is disappointing. I know they mention long shot fixes for keepers but that isn't the problem IMO. The problem is how everyone is Ronaldo on free kicks.

I was also hoping for slight adjustments to shooting and fixing the defensive AI at times. Odd occurrences happen where defender will just get locked up. Example, Villa strike the woodwork and Bosingwa just doesn't know what to do. The ball falls right next to him and he just stands there and watches it. When I switch to him I couldn't move him. The end result is Bent running to the ball and putting it in the back of the net.

Some minor Master League fixes would have done wonders as well. I know they won't come but they should. International games last year was nice but this game it is horrible. They put games on a Thursday and then you have a huge league game on a Saturday? Really? Plus I'm tired of the moaning and complaining system. Everyone is Carlos Tevez.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #4
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Interesting. Will definitely test it.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #5
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Looks like the patch has been released.

Sent from my HTC EVO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Played three games post patch and can't tell much of a difference. It might seem like the defense plays smarter for your AI teammates but it's difficult to tell for sure.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:19 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I noticed that the GK's do react a little better. Playing defense is still an adventure.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 12-16-2011 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #8
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

I had a dream that patch 1.03 actually got rid of the AI assuming controll of your player and taking him on 30 yards sprints after a ball.

I than woke up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »