Home

Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch

This is a discussion on Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2011, 02:32 AM   #9
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Konami Releases Details For the Next PES 2012 Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
I had a dream that patch 1.03 actually got rid of the AI assuming controll of your player and taking him on 30 yards sprints after a ball...
R1 + R2 = FTW!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #10
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
R1 + R2 = FTW!
I know that. My point has always been it should not have to be like that. The player I controll should never be taken over by the AI unless I choose it. Why they got rid of L1 from last year is beyond me. L1 gave contoll to the AI in 2011 PES.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #11
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Just got a bunch of games in, and keepers are noticeably better on shots from distance.

The more I play this game, the more it creeps up my list of favorite sports video games I've ever played. Yeah it's got a few peculiarities, but they are minor and don't show up all that often. The variety of play, the difference in players and teams, the very solid AI, and new defensive controls... All very very well done.

Currently playing through BAL as Ribery and getting some lovely play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
I know that. My point has always been it should not have to be like that. The player I controll should never be taken over by the AI unless I choose it. Why they got rid of L1 from last year is beyond me. L1 gave contoll to the AI in 2011 PES.
?

In BAL?

L1 still equals auto move. Maybe you have it turned off? I know when I started this new BAL with Ribery the default had auto move set to off.

Regardless, not that hard to press R1 and R2 to cancel the animation. PES has pretty much always required a lot animation canceling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #12
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
In BAL?

L1 still equals auto move. Maybe you have it turned off? I know when I started this new BAL with Ribery the default had auto move set to off.

Regardless, not that hard to press R1 and R2 to cancel the animation. PES has pretty much always required a lot animation canceling.
You're right! I did have auto move set to off. I thought it meant something else. Never thought they would change how it worked from 2011. With Auto Move set to on, it seems like the AI taking controll isn't as pronounced. I personally don't like having to hit R1+R2 to cancel. You basically have to hold R1R2 constantly while in the box to make sure your player doesn't go on mad dashes. Just my .02.

Thanks for the tip SB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »