Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2011, 12:21 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included

the rosters online have to translate to the rosters offline. If a player is injured and you guys want him available like he never got hurt then 2k will have to develop seperate share files because you are autodownloading global rosters. its call " living rosters" for a reason. If you watch bball and know a player has a injury and is out for 3 weeks like shumpert, then you should expect the game to reflect the real nba .Along with the jerseys, head band complaints, tendencies you guys want changed all the time and ratings , injuries are more apart of the game than anything. If you want to play with the knicks and douglas gets hurt i dont think anyone would complain but is mello is out for 1 week in the real nba and its mirrored in 2k12 there should be no conflict with the living roster.

NOW , if a player is to be made availble regardless if injured or not then the 2k10 mechanic of lowering there individual ratings and make them scrubs needs to return. They did this in previous 2k games and it worked well , players were available BUT they played injured and basically cannon fodder. If you playing associaition you can use any player btw.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:37 AM   #74
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Injuries are only an issue in play now games they will be off when you start an association.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
and i guarantee this post will be ignored in the thread.
It's not about being ignored. It's a ridiculous decision for 2K to not give people the option to turn injuries off. Period. I just don't see how people can defend that. If that were some other game, then people would be ripping it for something like this. I just don't understand all of the people defending the "realism" of the whole pre-injured players deal. I shouldn't be forced to have to play with certain players hurt/gimped with no option to turn them off because of "realism". When it comes to Living Rosters, then I can totally understand, but the roster updates that 2K puts out that you can download from 2K share should have the option to turn injuries off. No one is saying the issue is the end of the world, but I just can't understand people arguing against having more options when it comes to roster management, especially such an easy one to implement.

At the end of the day it is, what it is. If they don't want to fix it, I will simply just sell the game, play something else and not support the product next year. There are a ton of other games out that I can divert my attention to right now (I am sure there will be next year as well), so it's no skin off my back either way.

Last edited by Illustrator76; 12-26-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 1
ok i just bought this and cant find the file to the new rosters.....where are they? #noob
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2011, 02:02 AM   #76
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

I have living roster option turned on, but my game won't load the up to date rosters anymore. It's been like this over the last two updates from 2k. Any idea why?
Old 12-26-2011, 02:39 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 9

Ok, I understand not having players that may have signed late but there are players that has been signed since before the lockout that still isn't in the game!!

Chris Johnson Blazers
Darington Hobson Bucks

What about Larry Hughes Magic he signed before Bismack did?

Jerome Jordan should be in the game he signed last week...

Well this is what 2K has been doing for the past 3+ years I don't know why I expected more...

I hope they at least fix the jersey colors and accessory colors, which they probably won't....

This is some I have been saying for 2yrs, "Come on 2K!"
Old 12-26-2011, 02:44 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0
cant change lebron kobe wade etc shoes and something wrong with fredette
Old 12-26-2011, 03:04 AM   #79
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonn
I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for Goudelock and Morris to show up on the Lakers roster.
yes, i need this before i start my Laker's association.

HURRY UP!
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 12-26-2011, 03:33 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Ok, I understand not having players that may have signed late but there are players that has been signed since before the lockout that still isn't in the game!!

Chris Johnson Blazers
Darington Hobson Bucks

What about Larry Hughes Magic he signed before Bismack did?

Jerome Jordan should be in the game he signed last week...

Well this is what 2K has been doing for the past 3+ years I don't know why I expected more...

I hope they at least fix the jersey colors and accessory colors, which they probably won't....

This is some I have been saying for 2yrs, "Come on 2K!"
For the love of god Chris Johnson has been on the blazer roster since the last part of last season, we played in the playoffs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »