Home

NCAA Football 12 Server Side Update, Addresses Transfer Fail Issue

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Server Side Update, Addresses Transfer Fail Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 12 Server Side Update, Addresses Transfer Fail Issue

I can't get into my online dynasty today either. I had no trouble up until today. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. The problems start when it says it is accessing my locker. Anyone able to get into online dynasty right now on Xbox 360?
Old 01-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I can't get on either.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
This is a bit more than embarrassing but considering 2K is having issues with their online association, it eases some of the strain on EA. Still embarrassing though, probably just fixed it because 2013 will be running a similar engine, which is disappointing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #12
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Online Dynasty was the only reason I bought this game, and I sold it way back in August because of the transfer failed issue.

Sad that it is just now getting fixed in January, six months after the game launched, and after the conclusion of the NCAA Football season.

At the least, I hope this is an indication that the Online Dynasty mode will actually work next year in NCAA 13.

It is sad that we have come to the point in video games where consumers can buy a game where one of its major game modes flat out doesn't work without crashing.
It took them longer than 6 months because this was an issue in NCAA 11 as well.

It's nice that the issue has been fixed, or at least they think it's fixed, but I will no longer buy this game on Release Day.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #13
Rookie

rdubbs40's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirt
I can't get on either.
Ditto, this crap is really old
Old 01-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #14
Rookie

Why is it crap that they are fixing the servers?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
Rookie

Dewiel, I want to personally thank you for ignoring all my attempts to reach out to you on the forums, Twitter and Facebook for 2 months. Due to EA putting out a completely flawed game and then gave no support to fix it I was left no other options but to contact the Better Business Bureau and EA gave me 3 free games. EA, I want to personally thank you for buying the exclusive rights to NCAA to bully all the competition out of the market then completely abandon your testing portion of the game. I truly hope NCAA 13 is much better, Ive always defended this game but this year was beyond a waste but I have no choice because College Football is my favorite sports but I will not buy my game new this year, it will definitely be used
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #16
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

Just got a transfer fail tonight after zero in our dynasty (8 total users) for the past three months.

So ****ing pissed, but it's just comical at this point. Numerous transfer fails in the beginning, then our dynasty wouldn't get past recruiting and was just stuck on TF's for a month, followed by more TF's, and finally three months of finally working.

Now they announce a server update today and I got one. Just ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »