Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Divisional Playoff Details, Available Tomorrow Morning

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Divisional Playoff Details, Available Tomorrow Morning within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Divisional Playoff Details, Available Tomorrow Morning

Donny Moore has posted the latest Madden NFL 12 roster update details for the Divisional Playoffs. The rosters should be available tomorrow morning for both 360 and PS3.

Quote:
There are well over 500+ transactions, player equipment updates, and player rating adjustments that went into this update for the online rosters. All non-playoff teams’ depth charts and injuries were updated as well to reflect their rosters heading into the 2012 off-season.

The biggest movers from Wild Card Week on the positive side are LB Chase Blackburn (NYG) with a 4 point boost this week (now 72 overall), WR Demaryius Thomas (DEN) going +4 to 81 overall, QB Tim Tebow (DEN) going up +3 to a 79 overall, DL Antonio Smith (HOU) goes up +3 to 87 overall, DL Geno Atkins(CIN) going up 2 points to 88, OL David Diehl (NYG) going up +3 to a 72 and finally, WR Calvin Johnson (DET) going up +1 to a 99 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are OL Max Starks (PIT - from 76 to 73 overall), DL Kroy Biermann (ATL) down 3 points to 75 overall, OL Nate Livings (CIN - goes down 3 points to a 76 overall), DB Chris Crocker (CIN - from 80 to 78 overall) and OL Kareem McKenzie (NYG - from 81 to 78 overall).

For a detailed list of all the Madden NFL 12 roster update details, click here.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Divisional Playoff Details, Available Tomorrow Morn

I have a complaint about the Texans. All of the starters should have gotten a boost. They are a contender for the Super Bowl for crying out loud. Give them their just desserts already. As for the Broncos, Tebow is an 80. Moore messed up. The Broncos have earned a team boost. Come on, they are way too low in Madden.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Divisional Playoff Details, Available Tomorrow Morn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
I have a complaint about the Texans. All of the starters should have gotten a boost. They are a contender for the Super Bowl for crying out loud. Give them their just desserts already. As for the Broncos, Tebow is an 80. Moore messed up. The Broncos have earned a team boost. Come on, they are way too low in Madden.
THANK YOU
If Tebow is an 80, T.J. Yates should be atleast a 78, Foster should be 97, walter needs an 80, the Ol should get +5 points, J.J. Watt needs a 90, Cushing needs a 95.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

T.J. Yates a 78? Maybe after playing very well against the Ravens. I personally feel he deserves a 75.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
T.J. Yates a 78? Maybe after playing very well against the Ravens. I personally feel he deserves a 75.
I feel that, since he has had impressive drives, like against the falcons and bengals to win the game, or lock it up. Also his throw power should be +95
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
I agree with both of you guys

Sent from my HTC Incredible S
Old 01-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #7
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

Totally, Yates's TPW rating is so underrated in Madden.

Last edited by bigtxambition; 01-13-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Yes if there was a ball release quickness stat tebow would be about a 25. Also I don't think he has a strong arm natuarally. He really has to wind up for anything beyond 15 yards it seems. I say give him less throw power since his release in Madden is a lot faster than in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »