Home

NCAA Football 12 New and Improved Online Dynasty Redesign, Finally Arrives

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 New and Improved Online Dynasty Redesign, Finally Arrives within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 12 New and Improved Online Dynasty Redesign, Finally Arrives

Wow, I like the site but they did make downloading recruiting prospects about worthless didn't they? I always use that so I can sort based on specific attributes (man coverage for corners, run blocking vs pass blocking, things like that), but now that won't be possible. I hope that is just a glitch and not permanent that we only get those handful of ratings the new site downloads...
Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #18
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Looks really good. I'll have to start up a 1-team Online Dynasty so I can utilize the feature.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

The design looks great. So the online guys get the weekly newspaper and highlights huh? Next logical step is to port it over to offline dynasty ya think? This looks like the newspaper we've been wanting back in.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #20
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim Easy
The design looks great. So the online guys get the weekly newspaper and highlights huh? Next logical step is to port it over to offline dynasty ya think? This looks like the newspaper we've been wanting back in.
Nothing new was added with this, it's just a more usable site and some pieces of data are in more convenient places. 'Offline' gets all of these features if they just make a single player online dynasty. Hopefully at some point in the next couple iterations there will just be a 'dynasty' and everything is online unless you're not connected/dont have online pass/etc.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
I am a huge fan of the new design, but one thing I'm not a fan of is that the downloading of recruit information is even more worthless than it was before. Why can't the website provide all of the letter grades, rather than just six or seven random ones, most of which are only relevant to a small handful of positions?
Speaking of which, did you notice that in the new download data there is a status column? I'm midway through season 2 of my dynasty and it's interesting to see how that data correlates to some of my recruits.

Does anyone have any idea what it is/what it's for? Perhaps Scout?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
Rookie

mattsatx79's Arena

OVR: 1
Very nice! About time. Very commish friend,y without having turn power up the console.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2
When are they gonna redesign the gameplay?
Old 01-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #24
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm trying to create a 1 team online dynasty but still getting the Transfer Failed on the 360. Anyone else having the problem? Is there a trick to make it go through?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »