Home

NBA 2K12 Jersey Codes - Heat, 6ers, Jazz, Kings, Mavs, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Jersey Codes - Heat, 6ers, Jazz, Kings, Mavs, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Lakers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #9
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA 2K12 Jersey Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Precisely. I hadn't seen these codes anywhere before now, so this is pretty cool that I'll be able to implement these jerseys with my custom roster.

Though, I have to ask, must I be connected to XBoxLive for these codes to work? I haven't been near a connection for two weeks, and after trying the first code twice and the Raptors code once, I'm wondering if I need to download an update or something.

Edit: Nevermind. Obviously each code would work only after I typed out my issues. I don't know what I did wrong. User error. I went all lower-caps and things worked A-OK.
I did the same thing. You would think 2K would post them with all lower case. lol
Old 01-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Am I off or are Orlando's black jerseys missing? I know there's a latin nights version, but no standard black away jerseys.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Now I can ball with my Knicks jerseys! Not the biggest fan of them but that is OK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
Rookie

lsutigernosaint's Arena

OVR: 1

Hornets gold and T-Wolves blacks are still missing too. Honestly is starting to blow my mind at this point.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
Rookie

mreyes930's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Precisely. I hadn't seen these codes anywhere before now, so this is pretty cool that I'll be able to implement these jerseys with my custom roster.

Though, I have to ask, must I be connected to XBoxLive for these codes to work? I haven't been near a connection for two weeks, and after trying the first code twice and the Raptors code once, I'm wondering if I need to download an update or something.

Edit: Nevermind. Obviously each code would work only after I typed out my issues. I don't know what I did wrong. User error. I went all lower-caps and things worked A-OK.
Thanks for the info... fixed 1st post to clear up any confusion.

PSN: kingmike9
Old 01-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #14
Rookie

BasedTaylor's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
Hornets gold and T-Wolves blacks are still missing too. Honestly is starting to blow my mind at this point.

Exactly, Magic, Hornets, and Wolves jersey's that WERE put in the game last year are magically gone and STILL not put in... is there ANY reason for this? I'm dying to know...
Old 01-23-2012, 11:16 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Jersey Codes - Heat, 6ers, Jazz, Kings, Mavs, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, La

Me too! This is some bs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #16
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
Is there a code for the Atlanta Hawks alternate red jerseys, or were those left off the 2K game this year as well (even though they were in on last years)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »