Home

NCAA Needs National Signing Day

This is a discussion on NCAA Needs National Signing Day within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
Rookie

NAdkins01's Arena

OVR: 3
I agree. I mentioned this before to some people in my league and they didn't think it was a good idea. Basically I believe all "hard" commits in NCAA 12 should be "soft" commits in NCAA 13 and can possibly change. Then there could always be people that have their top few but we don't know for sure where they are going. A nice setup would be for everyone in the off-season to watch a video or something of a couple of the guys they are on the short list of similar to what teams went through with Dorial Green-Beckham today.

I do partially disagree with your assessment of finding the diamonds in the rough. While they are usually Juco recruits, I have been able to look through recruits ratings to find a 2 star LB that has good skills who ends up being in the low 90s (with 6 star training) by the time he graduates.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
It'd be a nice bonus, as of now I just pick and target based on what I need. But I rarely recruit below 3* if I have a decent program. Occasionally a 2* LB/DE/OL is what I want, but rarely.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Great idea! Also add it to Road to Glory! And make Mama mad when you pick Bama over LSU!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #12
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
Yes. I just wrote this in a previous blog. The more and more I come to this site, and the more and more they don't listen really.... kinda gives me less hope :/

Basically their game is almost finished. Around April they have everything set in place. And the rest is polish time.
The new graphics are in.
New modes? Not so much.

Don't mean to be negative.

In other words... I agree!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #13
Pro

HHHBigFan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Needs National Signing Day

Fantastic article sir..I actually watched the NSD special today for a couple of hours and was entertained..I wanted to see if these guys would change there mind and spurn a school

Adding the features from your article would be a vast improvement in this boring dynasty mode.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #14
Banned

KCClassic7807's Arena

OVR: 9
This is a very good idea! I like this idea to add a wrinkle to the recruiting in NCAA.. Lets hope to see if they can add something last year.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #15
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Needs National Signing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHBigFan
Fantastic article sir..I actually watched the NSD special today for a couple of hours and was entertained..I wanted to see if these guys would change there mind and spurn a school

Adding the features from your article would be a vast improvement in this boring dynasty mode.
Agreed. It would also add another element of surprise in online dynasty.

Did I land the 5* recruit? Or did he go to a rival? Would be pretty fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 19
This is a brilliant idea. Hope folks at EA are reading this.
If implemented the way you descirbed it that would be fantastic..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »