Home

Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2011, 10:39 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow

Interesting Aaron Rodgers gets to OVR 98 and no adjustment for Drew Brees who had 22 interceptions! Plus, his QB rating dropped to 90.9. I guess it's because he's on the cover and in the intro. Personally, I don't think playoffs should affect ratings, just end of regular season should be calculated.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Trust me, 99% of the people who use Philadelphia aren't going:

"MAN...I WAS going to use the Eagles until I found out Ellis Hobbs isn't playing...now I'll need to find a different CB to get toasted in man coverage."

I'm actually surprised they put Marlin Jackson back on the roster. At his original rating no less.
My friend is already complaining he's going to get a corner in the draft because none of the Eagles corners have any speed besides Samuel. But like you said why would they put Jackson back on who didn't play a down this year instead of Hobbs who at least played and was in the high 70s. It isn't a huge deal but he shouuld be on the game instead of a lot of scrubs they put back on. Especially the ones who didn't even play this year.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 02-11-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
Banned

Arian Foster had more receptions than Ray Rice or Chris Johnson, second best RB catch stat, but his catch rating is far below Rice and some others. Plus, while leading the AFC in total yards with a 4.9 average, his potential seems to be lower than Jahvid Best who had a 3.2 average.

I could edit ratings myself, but in the back of my mind I wonder if the game will penalize me.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
Arian Foster had more receptions than Ray Rice or Chris Johnson, second best RB catch stat, but his catch rating is far below Rice and some others. Plus, while leading the AFC in total yards with a 4.9 average, his potential seems to be lower than Jahvid Best who had a 3.2 average.

I could edit ratings myself, but in the back of my mind I wonder if the game will penalize me.
Shouldn't penalize you. I always re-rate the rosters to my liking after the final update. I usually scale them down 5-8 OVR a piece so the 90s REALLY stand out.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Shouldn't penalize you. I always re-rate the rosters to my liking after the final update. I usually scale them down 5-8 OVR a piece so the 90s REALLY stand out.
Hmmm...sounds good to me.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3
can someone please upload the roster for x-box 360 because the idots at my school don't allow game systems to connect to the internet. thanks in advance.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #23
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

For those interested.

The changes to Madden ratings(Super Bowl XLVI Roster Update).

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/su...-roster-update
Old 02-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #24
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreene7
can someone please upload the roster for x-box 360 because the idots at my school don't allow game systems to connect to the internet. thanks in advance.
Surprised they would do that. Weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »